Reviews for Best Laid Plans
NinjaZero chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
I don't have much to say since you pretty mich BLEW MY FUCKING MIND! That story was great no it was awesome... no it was all the feelings of glory combined. I look forward to reading your other stories! I love what you write and you are AWESOME! Please keep on writing more stories and I PROMISE that I will read all of them. Your stories are the BEST!
loki chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
i love this book plz write more :)
The Kerl chapter 5 . 9/3/2013
I loved reading your A/Ns as much as the actual story because the while Asami/Mako thing was stupid. I try to justify things by saying that he already knew how Bo felt about Korra so he was stepping aside... but really. Asami was unnecessary. And whiny. The finale made me cry happy tears.
Bob chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Took to long
GingerLover chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I did very much like the first chapter and am about to read the 2nd. The story is more than what is normal of this genre of writing. However I feel the need to inform you that Nobles are given for breakthroughs in science and technologies.
sheogorath chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
why this is absoulutly amazing. your skills are really good. i really want to see more from you.

CHEESE
luc chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
shower sex
mzroyal chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Love it
Guest chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Please write more!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
Oh my. This last chapter...;A; I regret listening to sad music by the end, even though it was supposed to be "happy!"

Ugh. So sexy, this story is. Though I do believe it is late and instead of reading fanfiction I should be off to bed!
thisguadyapartmentcomplex chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
aaawwwwww damn why did it have to end!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
less sex and more funny stuff
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
make korra pregnet
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
NEXT TIME MORE SEX!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
u shud make one where she comes back pregnant
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »