Reviews for Invisible Ink
wakingsparrow chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I had to catch up on the last episode before I read this so I wouldn't spoil it.

I seriously I love you take on an alternate. Thanks for sharing this!
Sharlot chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Yay! More words from you! I miss your words!

This was quite gripping. Now you have me all wanting an answer to what's happening and why only Dean can see it. Is it real or is it just a hallucination! I'm fascinated. It's ok, I'll wait here while you go make more. /sits down and waits! :)
gr8read chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
What a wonderful twist. LOVE IT!

So fantastic to see your writing again. I really miss that.

Thank you for a pulse pounding, hold your breath (does he see it?) heartbreaking alternate storyline.

Just wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

Thank you for sharing your time and talent.
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Sam casts a peripheral glance at his brother and lets out a deep sigh. Whatever it is that Dean had seen, or stills sees in that pane of glass, it has turned his skin an unhealthy shade of grey and the quick gusts of air and his heaving chest tell Sam his brother is on the verge of hyperventilating. Not good.

"That! Don't yank my chain Sam, please, not about this. Now, take another look and don't be an ass this time, okay? You see it… right?"

No. There is nothing there.

"Dean, you need to listen to me okay?" Sam waits until his brother's gaze has shifted away from the mirror to focus on him. He gently places his hands on Dean's shoulders and takes in a deep breath, speaking in what he hopes is a calm and soothing voice.

"I don't see anything."

Dean closes his eyes and Sam feels the increase of his heartbeat thrum through his fingers.

"Hey man, everything's okay, just try and relax alright?"

Sam feels his brother tense up under his hold and tightens his grip slightly.

"Whatever this is, whatever's happening, we'll figure it out but first… you need to tell me Dean. What do you see?"-Oh that is heartbreaking! What a twist on that scene. Really GREAT my friend and WHAT a treat to see you here again. Really wonderful characterazation. :D
TheYmp chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I like your take on this. Because ghost!Bobby doesn't explain the odd time loses in that earlier episode does it?

My favourite (admittedly crackpot and probably wrong) theory is he's dreaming the whole season!
terigaliyan chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Interesting spin on it!

Me gusta! :)
3DBABE1999 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Holy cow didn't see that coming. A mental hallucinating Dean? That's new and I like it. Wanna read more can't wait to see the rest!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
That would be very sad indeed. Dean only believes when Sam sees it too.
TheDocRoach chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
U've inherited Sam's psychic powers b/c I was thinking this exact same thing O_o if only it did happen! It would've been nice seeing a bit of desperate Dean for a bit longer...

:) I really enjoyed this AU version! Nicely done!
ackeberlynn chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
YES. More please!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Nice take! But really glad that didn't happen! :)