Reviews for The Best Part of Waking Up
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Woe but that dounds like a awesome story! Please please decide to go with ypur idea and make a hell of a story with it!
abbylabby chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
*insert snippy comment about how you manage to get BDSM right in 4k words and Shades of Grey failed entirely*

but hey, let's not talk about that.

I really loved the dynamic between them. Not to even begin on how much I adore the fact that Laura is alive in the first place (because I cry on the inside whenever I think about the fact that she's dead ;_;) anyway. I love the way it starts off, with them being entangled on the forest floor. I just like the idea of perfect flawless styled to the dot Lydia being messy. And Laura being a bit of a sleepy grump is the most adorable thing. The whole pack dynamic, with Allison and Danny waiting in the house, the bathrobe being for the boy's 'delicate sensibilities'(you get about 100 points for that) more than any need of Lydia to cover up and the wolves being out at night, I can't even explain it. I'm bad with words. Unlike you. You are very good with words.

I don't even know why I actually like the idea of Derek knocking up Lydia, but erm, it's actually kind of hot. In a slightly, okay, really weird kind of way. I just really liked this okay.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Also, I didn't get the colors thing. Care to explain? Please?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
When I saw the title of this story, in my head I started singing "is Folgers in your cup!" Good job though!