Reviews for Gregor's Choice
from da begining chapter 35 . 3/7
Hey you going to up date it has all most been a year since the last update
kittykatz101 chapter 35 . 2/16
write the rest!
Tytonic chapter 35 . 12/31/2013
Seriously? I understand being late on a weekly update but it's been much longer then that.
Random guy chapter 32 . 12/2/2013
It was great as usual, but I think you should involve hazard more
Random guy chapter 31 . 12/2/2013
You did very well. Not any mistakes as far as I see it, but I'm shore others will find something. Yet agin good job
Random guy chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
I've almost finished reading this story but needed to find a chapter I didn't review to tell you you need to include Temp! I think every one forgot about him but me!
Random guy chapter 29 . 12/1/2013
I'm glad you said that about Warlordofdage. Because this is an amazing story and if anyone thinks it horrible they need to be ashamed of them selves. Great chapter!
Random guy chapter 28 . 12/1/2013
I don't really have a favorite chapter. Even if I did it wouldn't help you write this story because you finished this story a while back. Although I don't have a favorite chapter, this is my favorite story of what happened after Gregor and the code of claw. Great job
Random guy chapter 27 . 12/1/2013
Good job. Every thing is perfect but the lack of Larry. Seriously what happens to him and the creepy guys.
Random guy chapter 25 . 12/1/2013
I'm glad that you bout Lizzie into this story. Other authors seem to forget about her and Boots.
Random guy chapter 24 . 12/1/2013
OMG Gorger is still alive! Wait dose that mean that Henry is still alive too! Ps sup Josh
ScrumtousToast chapter 35 . 11/30/2013
Sooo, Archimedes, it's now the begging of December and you haven't updated it. Please? Update it? I really enjoy this Fanfic, it's probably my favorite so favorite one so far, but I mean, come on, it's kind of ridiculous. I understand if you have a lot of pressure coming from school and stuff, or you might not have any motivation to wright anymore, but if the latter is the case, here is your reason. This is coming from somebody that loved the Gregor series, and loves this series. Please, do it for the fans.
Makorra And Naga Rule chapter 35 . 10/25/2013
Are you ever gonna update ?
Gregor0The0Overlander chapter 35 . 10/15/2013
Awesome story a few typos, but your descriptions are incredible. It is so gripping that I read from chapter 1-35 in 2 days. Can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the good work :-).
The Overlander11 chapter 35 . 9/22/2013
Arghhh its been so long i miss this story. Why havent you been updating? Just curious as this is one of the best and most reviewed Gregor stories on the site.