Reviews for Gregor's Choice
Thoke chapter 36 . 2/2
So I just recently started reading this and I gotta say it is great! I got to the this page and when I saw there was no more I was really upset it is a great story and I would like to see it finished! :)
ianna chapter 36 . 1/1
I love your fanfic and it might be weird getting reviews in 2016 (happy new years) since you ended this in 2013 but is this you're ending? Was this supposed to be a cliffhanger? Did you just abandon the story get tired of it? I cant really say anything since I believe you saw how Suzanne Collins ended ''Gregor and the code of claw'' but still wanted to say still my fav fanfic
ianna chapter 23 . 12/31/2015
I LOVE THIS FAN FIC AND I KNOW ITS A BIT WEIRD SINCE YOU STARTED WRITING THIS IN 2012 AND ITS 2015 FOR ANOTHER 28 MINUTES LEFT OF IT BUT I JUST WANTED TO SAY OUT OF ALL THE FAN FIC'S I READ WHICH IS I BELIEVE IS ALL OF THEM THIS ONE IS THE BEST :)
hi chapter 11 . 12/28/2015
i'm lovi'n it
ianna chapter 7 . 12/28/2015
I read a lot of fan fiction and thus by far is the best it's a bit weird since you wrote this in 2012 and it's the end of 2015
Guest chapter 36 . 10/27/2015
Wow this was amazing! I hope to see more.
Katalynn9 chapter 36 . 9/14/2015
I really like your story. I hope you will post another chapter. It is really exciting!
Robb chapter 36 . 7/29/2015
Well this story is awesome. Hope you update soon. Don't leave us hanging like Suzanne Collins!jk
Robb chapter 6 . 7/29/2015
Just started reading this and I have to say so far this is great. Main reason I wanted another book after code of claw was because of the GregorxLuxa relationship. And here it is!
H chapter 36 . 7/20/2015
Yea nigga u go
soccerunderland chapter 24 . 7/18/2015
ITS GORGER! I THOUGHT IT WAS THE BANE! OMG!
soccerunderland chapter 20 . 7/18/2015
I was scared that Ripred was was not kidding about that "fight to the death" thing jeez that scared me.
soccerunderland chapter 17 . 7/18/2015
He's even more demented than last time!
Jedi1 chapter 36 . 7/14/2015
it seems like we are gearing up for war. Not too sure how I feel about his family looking for him that seems like asking for trouble.
Skadooshman1243 chapter 8 . 6/15/2015
Since you begged, heres a comment!
this story is bloody amazing! i absolutly love how you have kept the characters the same, especialy ripred.
love the gluxa
if gregor dies now you will feel my screams through ur laptop!
again, GREAT STORY!