Reviews for Gregor's Choice
So is the story over
Loved the story line but please do finish this!
LOL
Damn you Riperd and your skills at scareing the living shit out of everyone.
U r amazing but when is the next chapter this may be better than the books but possibly do a sex sene with Gregor and Luca u r great just keep writing
My no chapter 38 my niga
You really should finish this, I've found it to be very good, and quite enjoyable.
Luca will meet Gregor at the lost city. Luxa
sounds cute and have more romance between then like sleeping in the bed together naked more often
You should do more because it's this is a great read
Ugugfyhhb chapter 37 . 3/7
The story is good now please finish it
Fgjygbffdcvbh chapter 24 . 3/6
I thougth Gregor killed the bane?
More Ripred and more Angelina (this is crazy I know but AngelinaXgorger for days!)
This is amazing! Keep writing! More more more! I have to read more! U have a real talentI can't wait to keep reading
In search for an accepable sequel to the books, (as the official story took far too sad an end), I accidently stumbled upon this story. And after reading the seventh chapter first (for whichever reasons;) I considered it a more than worthy successor to the original storyline and within days I gulped down the whole book until this very chapter. And not only is the plot you imagined fantastic, the style of writing used is (apart from some confusing scenes) quiet good. I do not know whether you are planning on continuing this book or not, but seeing how great it was until now I do encourage you to do. Admittedly I'm not particularly interested in the Overlanders storyline, but all the more the other parts, including the marvelous plotturns, for example the return of Gregors nemisis or the the cutter's extinction, which both took me aback (at least as far as it did with Gregor, Luxa, and all those people :D), amazed me. Hoping to see this book continued I thank for the amazing hours of reading you provided.
PincheeX chapter 37 . 12/25/2016
Wow, I love your work... to keep it simple if you do not finish this piece and abandon it, I will forever hate you. Now for the sake of my sanity FINISH THE DAMN THING!