Reviews for Gimme A Head With Hair
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
funny
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
HAHAHAHAAA! Your crack fics always have me LOLING! :D :D You're such a great writer XD
andysanime chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Ohh goodness... poor Robin XD
ScarletShadowCat chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
You should continue with more chapters
Serenity Marie chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Aww so adorable, I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
love ur fics there really great and funnny
beatlesaddict chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Much as this is an awesome story (really love it!), S2 Robin is Tim, not Dick (Because he's finally Nightwing! Yay! Although the lack of fingerstripes was disappointing...)

Still, this is great - Wally cracks me up :)
LilmissChrissy chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
freaking epic.
Dulcis Cantio chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Funny :D
stars and secrets chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Oh this is just pure brilliance! I loved it. It wasn't too exaggerated and not all forced. The story was great and especially everyone's reactions to it. Wally's little dramatics was cute, if a tad out of character but it added to the overall humor. I don't think he and Robin acted like a couple all that much, it seemed more like Wally being in a hair-induced spastic attack. So yeah, not cheesy at all. Weird and a little crazy, but still funny.
Waruitenshi chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
LMFAO! OHHhhhhH! that was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing! XD My eyes started to freakin' water! Especially when Flash wanted to avenge Robin's hair and when he said "HALF THAT HAIR IS MINE!" XD oh man! Priceless! Kid Flash's melodrama is so funny!
Reining3 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Wally's reaction towards everything was pretty funny, but overall, what got my attention towards the humor, was the reason why Robin said he fell asleep in science class and Wally's reaction towards that. Predictible, but yet...it wasn't at the same time.

I also find it incredibly ironic and funny when you learn about the level of obssesioness Wally has with Robin's hair.

Absolutely loved it :)

- Rein
Ms. Pufferfish chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Oh god the title. I took one look at it and the song burst into action in my head! ITS PERFECT! And rofl I love Wally's reactions, but mostly I love the awkward situation that birthed the "atrocity." It sounds like something I would read in a comic. XD
IShipThat44 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
WHAT DO YOU MEAN ROBIN'S NEW HAIRCUT!

DON'T TELL ME THEY REALLY CHANGED HIS HAIR!

I THINK I'M GOING TO CRY!

great story T.T
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
The sheer crack. Oh god. *laughing so hard* HALF OF ROBIN'S HAIR BELONG TO KF. BWAHAHAHA. Artemis, ilu.