Reviews for (3) A Piece Of Heaven
Chrissysmiles chapter 4 . 8/16
Claire is one cheeky, bossy sister!
Her uncle said that he is in charge, yet allows her to go off on her brother. Joseph does the same thing and has trouble with the uncle. No double standard here!

Claire would drive me crazy as an older sister. Joseph does well to not say anything even to save his own skin.

I love the boys and their relationship with each other, not feeling the love for Claire

:-)
kalico chapter 4 . 8/9
OMG this was another awesome story with cords...Thanks you for sharing with us..

kalico
Your story is very touching.
Ponygirlrunner25 chapter 4 . 4/20
Awesome and beautiful
SNHfvr chapter 4 . 2/8/2015
Wonderful chapters. I could review the website was acting funny! Thank you. On to the next chapter!
islaboe chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
Oh bless George was just trying to get to heaven to visit his mama, and lucky for Claire and Joseph they got away with that one didn't they.
islaboe chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Those boys were so funny at school although it wasn't funny for those little girls, but George is getting more like Ben every day.
islaboe chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
Poor little George he only wanted to go to the toilet but he shouldn't have held it, as it has caused Joseph problems now with Ethan, but I am glad he understood hat he had to do.
islaboe chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
That Ben will never learn, and finally Claire has shown some gumption and stuck her oar in with Ben but he did mess with her list, although I thought that was really funny, although he won't tomorrow when he is stuck inside the house and his room for the day.
Judi chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
i've enjoyed your stories so far and i'll continue to read i don't recognize the ethan cord from the show. his speech is too formal and he seems to have lost some of his affection for the children. i would like to see some stories that don't revolve around the children being punished. i don't think he did that much in the show.
rubyblue100 chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
ooooh intriguing.:) I am all tired out now from reading your fab stories. thanks for the break from reality.:)
rubyblue100 chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
Oh I am sure that they will stay out of trouble for the foreseeable future ay Jasper's mom? :)
rubyblue100 chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
I loved all the banter between the kids. My heart was in my mouth for Joseph and was glad they saw the funny side. :)

Ethan saw the burden that Joseph has and recognises he needs to be a boy now and not have all the responsibility.
rubyblue100 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Oooh I like uncle ethan.:) and ben is great and can really think on his feet - wont do him any good but anyways...

Little Leaf of the Redwoods chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
Touching chapter - Ethan did a great job of explaining the situation. Age appropriate and tender.