Reviews for Invisible
annabellex2 chapter 23 . 5/2
Enjoyed this story! So glad everything worked out for Kendall & that him & Carlos are together! :)
cicibunbuns chapter 23 . 5/1
Okay you SUCK! Not in a bad way! I mean why so emotional? Couldn't you have ended it as a horribly written and underdeveloped short chapter. Instead of this super emotional, sweet and WONDERFUL chapter. I was on the verge of tears threw this whole thing. I love your writing. I hope later you'll have a book out and I can read it. I'll scream and throw it around because of the way you make everything so connected to emotions and suspenseful but still love it and pick it up and finish that chapter. I hope you plan on being a writer. LOVED THIS STORY!
winterschild11 chapter 23 . 5/1
I love this story so much and you did such an amazing job with it!
This is the best story ive read absolutely amazing please update
H.G chapter 22 . 2/22
Hi,Great history,please don't stop writing because this is really amazing
I love how things are working out for both of them,glad that they are happy now
Pd:I'm spanish and I have been studying with google traductor,so I know it's funny how it translates,the traduction isn't very accurate,so if you need any help,you just need to ask me when you want
Breh chapter 22 . 7/21/2015
This was so juicy! I love every minute of it! I'm having mixed emotions on the story because i know the ending is near but its just so good that i don't want it to! ughhh these stories are so good!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/5/2015
We want a jagan smut in here 3
winterschild11 chapter 22 . 7/5/2015
I am o happy for them, they deserve to be happy and the bit with Kendall's grandpa made me cry a little
annabellex2 chapter 22 . 7/5/2015
Happy that Kendall's grandfather got to visit him & that everything went good at the prom! Yeah fopr first times!
Iggynator chapter 21 . 6/15/2015
I love this! Can't wait next chapter... Gosh how much Kendall have come though ih his history and no one knows what future brings! When Kendall attempted suiside, I cried good half a hour at 2am... This story brings the good and the bad sides from the World and it's a amazing sign to good writers! You have the gift;);)
cicibunbuns chapter 21 . 6/13/2015
please keep going it was so good
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Sorry but because of the User Winterschild11 I don't continue reading this amazing story. The user took away my lust by seeing his reviews here.
Dude with a Tude chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
I liked it. It reminded me of a time ago when I was in school myself. I'm willing to make the guess, however, that Carlos will end up together with Kendall. I await the sex scene and already have the lube ready.
Chern chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Real N*ggas don't write reviews but this shit is getting too good.
annabellex2 chapter 21 . 6/2/2015
So glad to see an update for this story! Yes Carlos is the sweetest boyfriend! Can't wait for part 2!