Reviews for Invisible
We want a jagan smut in here 3
winterschild11 chapter 22 . 7/5
I am o happy for them, they deserve to be happy and the bit with Kendall's grandpa made me cry a little
annabellex2 chapter 22 . 7/5
Happy that Kendall's grandfather got to visit him & that everything went good at the prom! Yeah fopr first times!
Iggynator chapter 21 . 6/15
I love this! Can't wait next chapter... Gosh how much Kendall have come though ih his history and no one knows what future brings! When Kendall attempted suiside, I cried good half a hour at 2am... This story brings the good and the bad sides from the World and it's a amazing sign to good writers! You have the gift;);)
cicibunbuns chapter 21 . 6/13
please keep going it was so good
Sorry but because of the User Winterschild11 I don't continue reading this amazing story. The user took away my lust by seeing his reviews here.
Dude with a Tude chapter 1 . 6/2
I liked it. It reminded me of a time ago when I was in school myself. I'm willing to make the guess, however, that Carlos will end up together with Kendall. I await the sex scene and already have the lube ready.
Chern chapter 1 . 6/2
Real N*ggas don't write reviews but this shit is getting too good.
annabellex2 chapter 21 . 6/2
So glad to see an update for this story! Yes Carlos is the sweetest boyfriend! Can't wait for part 2!
winterschild11 chapter 21 . 6/2
Carlos is amazing. His family is amazing. Carlos and Kendall are amazing together!
RevolutionaryU chapter 20 . 3/23
Yes God
winterschild11 chapter 20 . 3/23
I'm SO glad you're back! I think it was good for Kendall to tell his "aunts" off. He and Carlos are so amazing together!
annabellex2 chapter 20 . 3/23
Glad to see an update on this story! Understand things come up & everything. So happy for Kendall!
annabellex2 chapter 19 . 10/25/2014
Oh yes, really enjoy Mrs. G & Gma G's interaction or lack there of, lol! Hopefully Carlos will find Kendall's mom & it will be a good thing & work out! Can't wait for prom! :)
winterschild11 chapter 19 . 10/25/2014
I love Mr. and Mrs. Garcia, they are amazing parents! I love the interaction between all of them and am glad that Kendall understood what was going on with Carlos' grandma and how he got Carlos to apologize