Reviews for Dear Diary,
TyrionGreywind chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
Hmmm, interesting. Considering her dad is a cop, I think Tori's dad is a really bad person. Like even worse than just a rapist... And Jade, sucks to be her too! So update :D
DevinneMaddox chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
This is interesting, I like it.
Sarahspirit69 chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
Keep on trucking bro
Midnight13 chapter 6 . 5/7/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
Midnight13 chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
Thank you! :D
G1GGL3Z1597 chapter 6 . 5/7/2012
This story is really good can't wait for more
Midnight13 chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
Dear Diary,

Jade is my rock. She's the thing I held onto when I fell into that current. Without her, I probably would've comitted suicide by now. She was the only thing I had left to hang onto when...he...started to do...things, to me, way back when. I know Tori Vega's life is supposed to absolutely flawless, but that's just not how things turned out. Not at all. But I'm starting to get tear drops on this page, so I'll just save it for later.

Dear Diary,

I'm back, but brace yourself. You are about to enter the not-so-perfect life of Tori Vega.

As I said before, he "did" things to me. I tried to hide my fear and frustration, but it was simply impossible. I tried to break free of the current, get back on the land where I was supposed to be, but no. Soon I realized that the only thing I had to hold on to was Jade, my rock. I wanted to make her feel the same thing I felt. Fear and frustration.

So I stripped her of everything she had, that one day in kindergarten. She was no longer innocent. I had personally done her a favor, by exposing her to the screwy parts of the world then, so it wouldn't hurt as much when she had to find out.

After that, I did it to her often. Sometimes I would drag her to the bathrooms at lunch time, and other times I would show up at her house for a "play date". She had to be forced at first, but eventually stopped refusing. Her eyes stopped being vibrant and were filled with fear; her smile had faded and all happiness seemed to be sucked out of her. She started wearing black. In 8th grade, I told her about my dad.

A year later, I decided to ask her about why she chose to wore black.

"Black is what you wear to a funeral, and I feel dead inside."

Her words pierced my heart. Did I kill her inside? In the beginning, that's what I wanted to happen, tear down Jade, but now I felt love for the girl. I thought she had loved me too. I just left then. But I came back. I always did. And I always will.

-Tori Vega
UsernameNotAvailable chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
Oh..gawd..Gonna..Okay let's just say this is quite a sad story for me / Poor Jade.
SamanthaOwle chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
This is really good so far. Keep going!
charrynoir chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
This reminds me a lot of "Lessons From a Dead Girl"

I love how this story is progressing, keep going!
IJE chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
alex02 chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
cool cant wait to see more
G1GGL3Z1597 chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
I really enjoyed i love this. This story is awesome plz update soon
SkylerPhoenix chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
Well I'm glad that Tori's not being a bitch for no reason but that's still sad :( update soon!
moonlight-is-magic chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
this is strange, im not sure if i like it or not but i feel the need to keep reading haha :)