Reviews for Say Everything
CullensTwiMistress chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Ha! Sweet story! :D
robsessed1123 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
laughed my ass off! so fucking funny! thank you baby!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
No gray. Never again. - AMEN (tribute or not)
ordinary vamp chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This was so incredibly sweet. It made me swoon. I love the brief glances at Bella and Edward's relationship - they managed to convey perfectly the type of love they shared. So adorable :)

PS: I out-loud snorted at: "Jesus Christ - it's like being inside an elephant's ass. Edward, we are living in an elephant's anus!" It killed me.
Fitzy0816 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Hilarious! You're so clever. "It's not even a legitimate color. It's like we've stolen the essences of black and white and tried to make it our own. Shameful." - perfection!
BittenBee chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Favorite part: "It's not even a real color." He lowered his voice and said, "He's the bastard son of black and white."

Bella giggled, "Oh my God, you're right. It's not even a legitimate color. It's like we've stolen the essences of black and white and tried to make it our own. Shameful."

Good chemistry overall. Thanks for writing! :)
nicnicd chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
so I've had a really shitty day. I needed a laugh, and you told me this would make me laugh, so I snuggled up to read.

and then I guffawed.

and I scream-laughed some more.

and then I began to cry because I was laughing so hard.

thank you, thank you, for making my shitty day a little bit brighter. the next time I see you I may be quoting this. it was funny and brilliant and I couldn't agree more.

ilu

n
Jessica1971 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Brilliant :) I'm still laughing over the elephant anus joke...
AngelGoddess1981 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
OMFG! This was awesome! My BFF sent me the linc to your story, and I trust her more than anyone when it comes to what I should/shouldnt read...

There was too many legendary parts to this one-shot that had me in stitches, but most of all (naturally) the 50 shades stuff.

O

M

G

!

I think this is what killed me most:

"It's like we've stolen the essences of black and white and tried to make it our own. Shameful."

Spot-fucking-ON!

Loved this! Good luck in the contest!
maniacalmuse chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Omg. Where do I start? Ok, first of all, this story is adorable. Really. It gave me all the mushy feelings. They got engaged in a thunderstorm? SO AWESOME. But what really got me ... really, truly sealed the deal ... was all the "gray" stuff. I'll admit that when the words "fifty shades" first came up I almost flounced. And I was SO disappointed because I had been loving this story up until that point. But then I kept reading, and OH MY GOD, I was laughing so hard I'm sure my neighbours heard. I was going to point out my favourite lines from that section, but when I went back to c/p some I realized that really, it was just all of it. Although, "elephant's anus" might truly take the cake! LOL forever! :D Well done!
hooker81 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
"it's like being inside an elephant's ass. Edward, we are living in an elephant's anus!"

This really had me laughing out loud. Freaking best line on all time!