Reviews for Anointed
Black Kitty 906 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Your gonna make me cry please continue this story I would love to know the ending!
nightfuries chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Daaaawww, that was so sad! Really great though :) Amazing oneshot!

Oh, and just thought I'd mention that I think you have excellent taste in profile pictures ;)
Waterfall13 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This was sad.( I liked it anyways though.) it would be amazing if you could make it longer. Then it would be even better. The little details: how they snuck out, the toys Bolin was playing with, the play they saw, the fight, ect. You don't have to though. I'm just trying to help. I liked it either way though. nice.
PutteringPoet chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Poor babies! :(
Lost Soul Here chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Oh my god, this is not allowed because FEELS about Mako and Bolin because they are my babies and their brolationship is beautiful. Feeeeeels.
Peace215 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Touching. Very touching.

Though it is very closely tied to Batman - it was described very similarly in the series. It's hard not to make the connection.

Swoon Mako - so honorable and devoted. You played him out nicely here even as an eight-year old.

And Baby Bolin - still following and being cared for by his big brother.

So touching. Great piece.
Midnight4568 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Awww! This is so sad. :( But I like your version of how they became orphans like that.
ShoeNinja chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I was wondering how many Batman parallel origin stories that little revelation Mako dropped would inspire...this was great!
caleb-can chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I think I just died a little on the inside... Perfection. Beautifully written and very much how I imagined it happening (though I doubt we'll ever find out exactly what happened...).
o0-flyinghigh-0o chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Perfect and heartbreaking.
CosmoSpiritVarie417 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I felt myself tearing up! DX
Pepper-face chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I really liked this. Massively reminded of Batman (which made it all the more sad) but your writing was amazing as always, pulling across the emotion brilliantly.
historymuse chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Ugh this was sad but it's so good. Good job:)
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012