Reviews for incognito
invisibly inked chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
OKAY SO SHIPPING THIS NOW THANKS. REALLY.
Lost Soul Here chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Sara, this is BEAUTIFUL! No, YOU'RE adorable. Oh my god, Ikkoochy feels, I'm going to write them after

I write that AD!verse Jinoralin fic for Joey.
honne chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
So now I have been officially converted to Ikki/Skoochy (which totally works because I ship Jinora/Bolin) and god, your characterization was perfect. I loved Ikki and her thoughts and how she was and Skooch with an accent and being who he was was awesome. Great job, and I absolutely love your writing style!
Chlo-ho chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Couldn't be fucked to log in. Sorry.

WHY MUST YOU CONVERT ME TO EVERYTHING.
endstart chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This was really well-written! I enjoyed every bit of it. I love love love Skootch with an accent. Mind if I use that (if I ever write a story with him in it). He's adorable and I love that he calls Ikki doll. I'm not a fan of Bolin/Jinora or Skootch/Ikki, but I really enjoyed this.
GrossGirl18 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Well of course NOW you have to record those times. And actually, Skootchy is 5 years older then Ikki.
toriestark chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
fuck you and your beautiful face, and your awesome writing skills! I am shipping this now Sara. Because of you I have 3 more OTPs to add to my list of things to flail over! GAH I hate you and love you at the same time!

This was just fucking awesome. I loved how they kept circling each other, playing each other, tit for tat. It was perfection. Ikki is a bad ass chick and I love how you write her! Also BOLINORA, BOO YEAH!

Sara, I love you. /pets face.
A Lovely Reader chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
FLAILING! AH, I HAVE LOST THE ABILITY TO CAN!