Reviews for After the Ball
Alice Saturne chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Oh my god, this is so sweet. I had never read Luna / Padma before, but this one-shot is wonderfully written. I loved your characterization, especially Luna's last sentence :) Thank you !
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Really good, keep writing
Yellowtail555 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
You've got to love Luna's indirectness (subtleness?)

Besides, you're Gamma and are an amazing author and you know it (even though I'm too scared to read half- I mean, 10% of your stories). You're just so good at characterization and I loved the first paragraph.

Good job, Mom.
lella7 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I loved Luna's serenity and tactlessness, though I can see how it might have annoyed Padma just a little. The ending was sweet in an odd, Luna-ish way and I like that you used the prompt line in a jokey way and then had Luna take it seriously. It worked really well. Good job :)
Rae Carson chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Wow. Colour me impressed. Most often, challenge femmeslash is rather unbelievably written. Characters tend to abruptly behave in a very OOC manner for no other reason than it "fit in with the story", or some such rubbish.

You are an extremely convincing writer and I'm glad I got the chance to read this. The characterisations, description, tone, and flow are all superior. I even love the emphasis on the words which you chose. Excellent job.

~Rae Carson
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Now that was a really sweet ending. I like the way that incorporated your prompt into it. I think that you have done an excellent job with this in the allotted time. Congratulations. :)