Reviews for Forgive but Never Forget
hyraM chapter 8 . 8/23
another 2 years have already passed, will you update this soon? XD I really love this story too, as I love the most part of your work!
Shadow of the Moon555 chapter 8 . 8/13
I love this! I cant wait to see how this turns out! Please update soon! Keep up the great work! till next time ;)
BettyeK chapter 8 . 7/6
Leaving my review... You are awesome! I am liking how you've got Tsuna keeping his Guardians close to his heart... I also was impressed with Reborn...you've done a great job to keep that smugness while interweaving guilt. And let us not forget the "fake death" of Iemitsu... who'd-a-thunk?
Tojoro chapter 8 . 7/1
oh my god this story was so sad and good, im crying. im basically just binge reading your stories so dont mind me
Tunafishy Clam chapter 8 . 6/28
...dont make it three years plz...update soon, I wanna see how Tsu-kun gets better and mends his relationships with everyone and (if you chose) maybe rescues Imietsu
LuffyLover27 chapter 8 . 6/23
Please update this story! I wanna see what happens next! Poor Tsuna! ToT
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 6 . 6/3
Grrrrrrrrr. That's all I feel right now.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 5 . 6/3
I, honestly, just can't forgive the guardians or Vongola or anyone except those who believed in him. I just hate it when people do that, because one of the things I value most, and pride myself on, is being loyal to my friends. The longer we've been friends, the more loyal I am. That's how I work. So, if they, the people who should've known Tsuna best, didn't even believe in him, I can't forgive that.
How could you not cry while writimg this
Rainbow Ice Phoenix chapter 8 . 4/13
"And the [tears] kept tumbling down [for] the [sky] that [they] loved..." - Song: Pompeii, by Bastille.

Words replaced as needed. Just remembered that line from the song, and it kinda fit, so I inserted it here. Nice fanfic, can't wait for the next update!

(Original: And the walls kept tumbling down in the city that we loved...")
Vuurvlieg chapter 8 . 2/7
I wonder... Would this Tsuna still accept the position of Vongola Decimo? Cause if I was him I'd decide that I had lost enough time to the ugly world of the maffia (that he never wantend to be part of in the first place) and just live away from it all. Recuperate, maybe go to college, live together with his friends (the ones he still trusts), maybe vind what HE wants to do with his life. ;) I personally think that Tsuna would make a great social worker. And his hyper intuition could even be used 'for good' in such à job. :)
Waah, this is soo amazing!
Youmin chapter 8 . 12/30/2015
Wow I love the trust that Tsuna put into the guardians and I love how you write out the story! :) I hope that you'll update more stories! Thank you!
Lulumo chapter 8 . 11/22/2015
Aaah I cried their trust is so beautiful, but I wonder about Mukuro and speaking Mukuro does Tsuna's body really need 3years be normal again? Mukuro was damn fine on the moment he was free both in future and past/present when Daemon possessed him... so why must poor Tsuna have to work for tree years... I kinda though Vindice prison is some kind supernatural prison where they make you immobile while in there but the water is special and the moment you're free your body is still as strong as before...
ShipHimWithMe chapter 8 . 10/5/2015
second time reading and still crying. My heart is hurting. nuff said.