Reviews for Just Breathe, A Remember When This Was Fun Entry
Awesome!
January chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
;) Thanks for posting
Lary Reeden chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I wish I could say "Nobody fucks like Carlisle."
As always loved. Especially the one with my favorite character: P
Major-Fire-Blaze chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Nice and short.

And sexy.
auror.dep chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
absolutely superb
Doodlepoodle89 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This is amazing! I love how you included a but of how they play safely and how much Carlisle cares about Bella and her limits; to me, that always an important part of bdsm stories. Will you continue? :) Thanks I loved it! :)
maniacalmuse chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
HOT DAMN. Nice use of the breath play, and kudos for explaining a little of how they do it safely. This was a very fun little piece of PWP!
sunfleur chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
OMG OMG OMG More please!
Edward's spouse chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
interesting story.
lisamichelle17 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I love the intensity and love that Carlisle and Bella share. They love each other completely and the devotion they have for each other showed in your words. The trust between them is showed as well. I love how Carlisle knows Bella's limits. The trust that Bella places in him tells me that they have known each other for quite sometime. They are not scared to show each other how much they care for each other. It shows in there actions. Thank you for writing this for the contest. I have missed your words and know that you are in my thoughts. Thank you for writing in this fandom. *hugs*
mjinaspen chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
They are so in sync with each other. Very well done.
Sonja Whitlock chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This Carlisle fucking sucks at making love to Bella. Perhaps I missed the boat, but it was seriously all about him and nothing about pleasuring her.
erika shoval chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This story is so Hot! I love,

Please continue. This is just too hot!