Reviews for The Bruise
wittyusernames chapter 1 . 3h
Such a cute ending~
MyLittleRobin chapter 1 . 5/6
I would do that if I was Robin too. Especially the Batmobile part.
I love this one shot!
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Aw, it's Daddybats! :D
I think you did a WONDERFUL job with this!
Great spelling, punctuation, and grammar, and such a cute idea!
Keep up the FANTASTIC work!
thwipthwipity chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Ah, fluff. This was good. Bruce was cute the way he acted around Dick, I enjoyed it!
Nightwing Lady chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
asdfghjkl! This was so cute! I definitely love this take of the "afterwards" of Auld Acquaintance. This was short and sweet! Awesome job! :D
Queen Sound chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Cuteness
not-exactly-the-truth chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Thank you (and every person who has written a fic like this) for writing this little version of how things went after Auld Acquaintance. I really loved how you made Robin just sleep in the infirmary instead of breaking Alfred's "no uniforms upstairs" rule. Lovely piece overall!
Starlit Skyline chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Ow, I loved this! It's really sweet and I love daddybats! The characterization and the way you described the emotions was amazing! This was a wonderful story! :)
Black Friar chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Oh man, that was ridiculously good! Like, insanely so! Loved Bruce musing away on Dick and as for the Daddybat feels? Totally made me smile. What a great, perfect little one shot.
Jedi Padawan Grayson chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Good story!
babyblue3752 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
i luvvvv itttt!
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Aw! DaddyBats showed through for a moment there. Cutest one-shot ever written about that episode! Thanks for writing it!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
So sweet, I loved reading it!
TheAngelofFate chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
3 AWWWWWWW! UBER CUTENESS! XDXDXD I LOVED IT! Ya gotta love daddybats! Sappy daddybats is great! I love sappy daddybats, and fluffy daddybats, etc. v This was sooooooooo adorable! 3 Well done!
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I like sap. Sappiness is good. So is fluff. And uber fluff with Dick and Bruce in father/son.

Much loves.