Reviews for The Price of Loyalty
silversongs chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
Thanks for the update!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
Beautiful work! Very excited for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
I love it.
Next, please.
xoxo
quaff chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
I love this story. Thank you for updating it so quickly. Seriously.
Rainbow2007 chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
love it
PetraKitty chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
I love this chapter. It is short, but better something good than nothing at all :) I love the round robin of POV, especially now that the POV is not the same event (getting the scroll from Dumbledore). Can't wait to read more from this and your other stories.

-Best wishes
Wish Lost chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
I hope to see a update soon of this story! It's been a while although understandable being summer and all now. I do hope it didn't get abandoned!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
Oh I love this story! Please update again soon! I want to see Harry meeting the blood dragon! I've wanted to read that part since he got his letter!
Guess chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
You won't believe how happy it made me to see that u updated! I love this story and hope to be reading more of it soon!
imaginz96 chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
It seems really interesting so far. Will the bonded solely mate with the dragon or will some have a relationship amongst themselves?
Calmzone1 chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
can't wait to read more
Guest chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
I love it! ;D
FatesShadow83 chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
Great chapter!
quaff chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
I want Hermione to accept. It'd be so weird for her to accept as a muggle born. I'm expecting her to refuse, sigh. Seriously.
sugarbabies chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
I like your idea of a blood dragon. But having so many choices, could be a mistake. thank you