Reviews for The Apocalypse Can Wait
TheDarknessIsAboutToPass chapter 11 . 10h
Awww. This is such a sweet and funny fic, I'm really sad that it hasn't been updated in not-quite-a year.
bleeb90 chapter 11 . 9/16
I loved it!
greenprisoner chapter 11 . 8/26
loving this fic
moosejuice5 chapter 11 . 7/3
i loved reading this, i hope you update it sometime :)
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 4 . 7/3
Crowley is kinda sweet in this..I guess. Woah, this is strange to say. xD
Beth9891 chapter 11 . 6/18
Great, hilarious amusing, gut wrenching (sensing where I'm going with this,?) Story! Please please say there is more to come? :-)
OnceUponAFedualFairyTale chapter 11 . 5/31
Absolutely loved it all! The humor and bromances are on point!
Crystia chapter 11 . 5/30
Pfffft. I like this a lot.

Crowley and Gabriel are so entertaining! I love that Harry can see the Hellhound. Hahahaha.

And oh! For some reason, the scene where Teddy runs into the Winchesters really stood out to me. The poor boy! Hmmmph.

Ahhhh! And I really want Harry to meet Sam and Dean. I mean, he kind of did, after the time loop, but... it was so BRIEF!

Kali was terrifying. It was aweesome.

Also, I find the...hmm, what do you call them, technicalities? I find the them really interesting. Like, how the demons can't possess the magical folk, and how muggles have a different brand of magic. It's so cool! Like, Crowley is totally blasé about Harry, because he can't posssess him, and vice versa. It's like...coexistence. They can be useful to each other, but Harry doesn't much care about the moral ambiguity of the situation because he hasn't witnessed it first hand, and it doesn't affect HIM.

Anyway, this is very unique and I love it a lot! I do hope you continue. Thank you so much for posting! :)
Jostanos chapter 11 . 4/14
"Sorry"? "She's a meddler"? "Kali is one hell of a woman!"?
Take your pick, "Low Key".
Lioness32 chapter 11 . 3/24
Loooove this! Can't wait for more!
Casbriel chapter 11 . 3/12
Please update soon :-)
Dars D. Devillions chapter 11 . 2/28
hope to see more harry and teddy inter action and more spoiling of teddy... but less harry be manipulated like the original story...
SlowMercury chapter 11 . 2/23
Very cool story! I really liked the chapter with Teddy and Gabriel, and how we learned that Teddy's looking after Harry as much as the reverse. And I also think you've done an excellent job of showing how Harry is sort of okay now but really, really wasn't, and how it's a process and the ways that various friends and family helped (or didn't). And the Parvati twins are amazing.
Leshana chapter 11 . 2/22
This is breathtakingly brilliant. I don't read HP/SPN crossovers much, but wow, I'm hooked. I hope that you continue to have such amazing inspiration.