Reviews for The Apocalypse Can Wait
Lilyflower00 chapter 11 . 9/8
I love it and I'm looking forward to the next update
OH no~ Andromeda better not forbid Harry from having Teddy over! I don't know if my fragile mind could handle that!
Roserayrose chapter 11 . 7/13
Love this and I need more. Really want to see where it goes, although you haven't updated since 2014.
HELLO 2014, ITS 2016, IM FROM THE FUUUTTTTTUUUUUREEE TELLING YOU TO UPDATE. (I don't know why I just did that but I'm sorry he
Albie chapter 11 . 4/5
Holy wow! This just got me it is amazing! I'm going to guess from the date updated that not much is happening in the future, but while I was along for the ride this was brilliant. Many thanks for writing!
Skendo chapter 11 . 2/28
How have I only just now discovered this?! I love it! I can see you haven't updated in a long while, but it would be awesome to read a new chapter :D
TheDarknessIsAboutToPass chapter 11 . 12/1/2015
Awww. This is such a sweet and funny fic, I'm really sad that it hasn't been updated in not-quite-a year.
bleeb90 chapter 11 . 9/16/2015
I loved it!
greenprisoner chapter 11 . 8/26/2015
loving this fic
moosejuice5 chapter 11 . 7/3/2015
i loved reading this, i hope you update it sometime :)
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 4 . 7/3/2015
Crowley is kinda sweet in this..I guess. Woah, this is strange to say. xD
Beth9891 chapter 11 . 6/18/2015
Great, hilarious amusing, gut wrenching (sensing where I'm going with this,?) Story! Please please say there is more to come? :-)
OnceUponAFedualFairyTale chapter 11 . 5/31/2015
Absolutely loved it all! The humor and bromances are on point!
Crystia chapter 11 . 5/30/2015
Pfffft. I like this a lot.

Crowley and Gabriel are so entertaining! I love that Harry can see the Hellhound. Hahahaha.

And oh! For some reason, the scene where Teddy runs into the Winchesters really stood out to me. The poor boy! Hmmmph.

Ahhhh! And I really want Harry to meet Sam and Dean. I mean, he kind of did, after the time loop, but... it was so BRIEF!

Kali was terrifying. It was aweesome.

Also, I find the...hmm, what do you call them, technicalities? I find the them really interesting. Like, how the demons can't possess the magical folk, and how muggles have a different brand of magic. It's so cool! Like, Crowley is totally blasé about Harry, because he can't posssess him, and vice versa. It's like...coexistence. They can be useful to each other, but Harry doesn't much care about the moral ambiguity of the situation because he hasn't witnessed it first hand, and it doesn't affect HIM.

COOL.

Anyway, this is very unique and I love it a lot! I do hope you continue. Thank you so much for posting! :)
Jostanos chapter 11 . 4/14/2015
"Sorry"? "She's a meddler"? "Kali is one hell of a woman!"?
Take your pick, "Low Key".
Guest chapter 11 . 3/27/2015