Reviews for The Apocalypse Can Wait
w- easy enough chapter 11 . 18h
Haha, I didn't look at the chapter title, so the Kali part took me for a loop! XD
Rebecca chapter 11 . 4/4
THis is really good! Please update! XD
Bananabella chapter 11 . 2/14
screams UPDATE
Akitsufan chapter 11 . 10/10/2016
Well written and very enjoyable.
Lilyflower00 chapter 11 . 9/8/2016
I love it and I'm looking forward to the next update
Guest chapter 4 . 8/21/2016
OH no~ Andromeda better not forbid Harry from having Teddy over! I don't know if my fragile mind could handle that!
Roserayrose chapter 11 . 7/13/2016
Love this and I need more. Really want to see where it goes, although you haven't updated since 2014.
HELLO 2014, ITS 2016, IM FROM THE FUUUTTTTTUUUUUREEE TELLING YOU TO UPDATE. (I don't know why I just did that but I'm sorry he
Albie chapter 11 . 4/5/2016
Holy wow! This just got me it is amazing! I'm going to guess from the date updated that not much is happening in the future, but while I was along for the ride this was brilliant. Many thanks for writing!
Skendo chapter 11 . 2/28/2016
How have I only just now discovered this?! I love it! I can see you haven't updated in a long while, but it would be awesome to read a new chapter :D
TheDarknessIsAboutToPass chapter 11 . 12/1/2015
Awww. This is such a sweet and funny fic, I'm really sad that it hasn't been updated in not-quite-a year.
bleeb90 chapter 11 . 9/16/2015
I loved it!
greenprisoner chapter 11 . 8/26/2015
loving this fic
moosejuice5 chapter 11 . 7/3/2015
i loved reading this, i hope you update it sometime :)
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 4 . 7/3/2015
Crowley is kinda sweet in this..I guess. Woah, this is strange to say. xD
Beth9891 chapter 11 . 6/18/2015
Great, hilarious amusing, gut wrenching (sensing where I'm going with this,?) Story! Please please say there is more to come? :-)