Reviews for Memories
chibichocolate1313 chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
Update? Please? OH MY GOD I NEED MOOOOOORRRE! XD Ahem... Looking forward to an update? _"
dancing elf chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
glad kaiba has remembered, and wants to see joey again

waiting to see what you have planned next :)
Crystia chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
Hey, I thought this was okay. It's a really interesting idea. :)

Umm suggestion? Maybe some more description between the dialogue. Practically the entire chapter was dialogue; it'd be nice to know the tone of the voices, their facial expressions, their surroundings, etc.

Aww, Kaiba wants to make up. That'd be cute if Kaiba were cute...which he's not. But flowers do seem a bit feminine for Seto Kaiba. I just can't see him giving someone flowers, OR apologizing straight out. I thought the car would be a good idea, though- ya know, give Joey a car and have the 'apology' be 'implied'. And then Joey gets mad cuz he hates charity or whatnot. I dunno.

Ah well, sorry, I got carried away there. Unusual plot, though, so I'm curious to see where this goes.

Thanks for posting!
-Darkelf
SouthernKittyGal chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
Cool! Please keep writing. I love this story so much! _
melissa695goluck chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
kind of heartbreaking what happened to them but nevertheless i enjoy it and can't wait to see the outcome to this little situation good luck and hope you update soon.
noffermans chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
i love this story can't wait for more
SouthernKittyGal chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
DONT STOP! KEEP WRITING!
Lord Mushie chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
Oh dear. I hope Jou will be alright. I really do.
Crystia chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
It's a cute story!

I like the characters...I hope Joey and Kaiba become friends again! Poor Joey, Kaiba forgot his name...

Ummm not a huge deal, but your grammar for the first five chapters (especially for the quotations) could use some work...It really improved in the sixth chapter, though! :)

Anyway, I look forward to future chapters! :P
Latina shewolf chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
Man Kaiba, you are in definate denial that the blond you met is the same Joey you once knew.

I can't wait to read what you have in store for Joey :)
Latina shewolf chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
Brilliant, Joey's back! Joey's back! Joey's back!

I wonder when they are going to realize they actually bumped into each other? Great chapter :)
dancing elf chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
seto and joey are so cute together...it's so sad that they are separated like that

now that they are both in domino and will be seeing each other regularly, will seto quickly remember joey, and what will joey have to do to reach kaiba?

like your work alot :)
SouthernKittyGal chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
im glad its not over yet. Please please PLEASE continue!
Latina shewolf chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
Aww man they are now separated. Man gave me a scare when I read that Seto and Joey got caught. Damn staff lady.

Poor Joey, so young being forced away from Seto, poor guy :(

I'm glad your not evil and leaving it at this chapter. Can't wait to read what you plan next :D
Latina shewolf chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
Kids definately get jealous easily, Seto just proves it :) I love this chapter, Seto admits his feelings. Made me go all awwww. Love it. :) Brilliant!