Reviews for Never let me go
MissRoonilWazlib chapter 1 . 6/21/2018
Amazing, I always wondered if hermione had trauma from Malfoy Manor
habababa chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
McGonagall was amazing! I like to think she had strong bond with Hermione. When Hermione finally snapped I was shocked that it was with headmistress...but somehow it fits perfectly! Amazing story!
helena chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
that was quite beautiful. I love it.
GeekGirl16 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This is a fantastic story. A couple of spelling/grammer problems, but those are in literally every story. Despite that, just absolutly perfect.
regbride12 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I know they all suffered post trauma, but I really do believe Hermione suffered the worst of it-she was tortured and almost killed by that mad woman :( you dont just move past that. I think Hermione suffered many nightmares and Ron did too of his brother dying and the love of his life being tortured :'(

This was very well written and did bring tears to my eyes. Hermione was always the strong one, the logical one and to know she suffered like that is so tragic.
smkffnut chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I really enjoyed your story. For a non-native English speaker, your use of English is remarkable. I really agree with your portrayal of Hermione. She is brave, but I think that she would need a lot of time to cope with her memories of Malfoy Manor. Thanks for writing~
XxyellowmellowxX chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
It's great, I really like how you show that the tramas they experienced takes time to heal.
susieQ41 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Wonderful. So sweet!
ImagineDreamForever chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Wow! Amazing story, so touching and well written :)