Reviews for Stay
MikeAlphaGamer chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
:) awwww
Azarune chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I really enjoyed this story as I am a sucker for pure fluff. One particular aspect that I found really fascinating was your choice to continue the tradition of making Link not say a single word in the entire story. Anyway best wishes!
4am reviewer chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Hay!
Best story!
Best story evur.
Happy squealy kewtnss! Yay!
Trophy! U get trophy!
*crushes nearby table with enourmous fictional tropy.
It sayz "Bst stry evr" on it(they charge per letter; reviewer is totes' broke.)

Favoritest parts were link non-diolog die-o-log(wher he say something but he dont utilize the talkie-wordz) and how he still manage to communicate efficientl ' got kicks out of all teh awesomeness comin outta this story. Thankoo fer sharing it withus!
a reader chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
That was really, really good. Awesome job. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I love you for keeping them so in character it's so hard to find a fic that actually does. And I admire you for being able to write this without making link speak it must've been incredibly hard. Also I love the pure simplicity of it. So many people on here dream up a whole world of trouble to try and make an interesting piece. This is exactly what Im going for in my story. Which you've inspired me to finish up by the way. Thanks.
ichigoxryou2 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I think this story is utterly spectacular. You should definitely continue writing Zelda fanfictions!
RVone chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Good. Very sweet; the way I like it.
LyokoDragon15 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
i demand another chapter
Anon chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Nice work. This was a really charming little one-shot. You handled Link not talking with expertly- never felt awkward or strange. Thanks for sharing this.
draco122 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
that was very sweet and cute and i loved it a lot

Draco122
bendystraws chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Awww. That's so cute.
ZeldaPhoenixLegend chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Agreed! I usually can't find alot of MidLink fanfics that are good... I can say this is at the top of my list!
Water Ripples chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
AWWWWWW! Just... CUTECUTECUTECUTE AND CUTE!
Shadow Commando chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Awwz :3

You've restored my faith in canon. I can actually picture this happening in the original TP storyline. Thank you for writing this. _
ZeldaPhoenixLegend chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Wow, this was so adorable! I have always thought Midna/Link was the best pairing and you made it even cuter! Yay!