Reviews for The Interlude (to The Final Forgiveness)
Great story. Youn kind of teased about a Dad's night out. That would be a great epi or one shot. Severus and the boys either out or all of them watching the kids while the ladies go out. Thank you for sharing!
hisnhers chapter 10 . 4/23
I really enjoyed this 2 part fic. It made me smile.

hisnhers chapter 9 . 4/23
Talking through problems and misunderstandings is exactly how it should be done.. of course I've never had a disagreement with my husband of nearly 30 years... rofl! oh my that funny. Seriously, that was wonderful.

hisnhers chapter 4 . 4/23
Just a little help with what she should be reading... lol

hisnhers chapter 2 . 4/23
How sweet.

hisnhers chapter 1 . 4/23

NYCUtopia chapter 10 . 10/17/2014
Both stories, or halves of the story, are awesome!
TrixieNancy124 chapter 10 . 9/18/2014
A sweet ending to a sweet story. :)
HallowRain8587 chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
Wonderful tale and perfect companion piece! You do have a wonderful way with words.
HallowRain8587 chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
Perfect way to help her without revealing himself.
FreeSpiritSeeker chapter 10 . 5/3/2013
Once again, absolutely loved this story. You truly have a way with writing Severus and Hermione together that is absolutely splendid! :) Have loved absolutely every one of your stories that I have read. :)
Diosa Luna chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
) me encantan tus fics.
IcingTheCake chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Awww... poor hermione. Poor snape too actually. Anyway, really loved how you worked that part of the book into the story.
hkmac chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
I like how you took situations from the novels and twisted them to show Severus' anger, disappointment, and fear was for Hermione. Nice work. Again, thank you for writing and sharing.
hervissa chapter 10 . 10/14/2012