Reviews for All or Nothing
Stephannie.Carmo chapter 1 . 3/3
This was a very nice idea. It is so confusing but at the same time so fun
4223marilyn chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I LOVE IT SOOOOOO MUCH XD I wish cat had a better name though lol like carter or something idk but good fanfic both to u and the tumbler person :)
The Slytherin Serpent chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
It would have been good if story described what the characters looked like in detail. Besides that I liked it good story. :)
ibowsgrande chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
this is so good!1
la-vaniteuse chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Is it weird that for this whole fic I pictured Avan in that purple dress and Liz doing her man voice as Becca and Jay respectively?
foilie a deux chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
OHMYGOSH. YOU ARE JUST PHENOMENAL. At first, I was kinda weirded out, but then, it turns out, you are still awesome. So yeaaah.
AwakenedAzrael chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I love this so much!

It was actually quite cute (:

There should be more stories like this
clarembees chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Yeah, this was awesome, seriously. Gender-bend fics are always interesting to read, and I think you did an excellent job at keeping everyone in character. Despite seeing "Becca" and "Jay" getting together, I imagined that (pre-pilot) this is very true to how Beck and Jade did. The end is where they were especially in character, though. That conversation was sooooooo Beck and Jade. Seriously. Great job on this. I kinda want a sequel, lol.
zeviebadecabbietandreseddie chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I accidentally clicked the send review button when I wasn't done writing so here's the rest: I swear, I love a lot of Fanfiction authors, I read a LOT of Fanfiction, but I think your my very favorite author. You just have so many great stories.

I'm going to try to get an account on here and write Zevie, Bade, Cabbie, Tandre, and Seddie stories and my username will probably be zeviebadecabbietandreseddie like it is now. My Bade stories will be inspired by you and I'll favorite and keep reviewing. Keep up the great work!
zeviebadecabbietandreseddie chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I just read and reviewed your story "Of Linear Timelines and Infinity" (I'm sorry if that's not the exact title but I think it is) and it was amazing, but I needed a lighter, no- deaths Bade (Bay/Jecca in this case) story so I picked this one because I was pretty sure it'd have no deaths. This is a great idea and I love the way you twisted up their names and made the girls boys and the boys girls. Another great story. I swear,
sshaw101 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I really liked this. I actually was thinking about doing a oneshot or story like this but only got their names. I think you kept them in character very well. It's kinda weird for them to be like the opposite gender but it's kinda cool at the same time!
twenty four7bade chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Very cute! It was Kinda odd, but in a good way! hope u continue!
madeofmatches chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
You named guy Cat Cato! hahaha, I loved the concept!
titlemecrazy chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Cute! I hadn't heard of this concept until you started reblogging stuff on Tumblr. Great job!
likethestarsthat-shine chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
That was brilliant and amazing and everything good in the world and you HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO write another chapter I'm begging you PLEASEEEE!