Reviews for Kisses
J.E. Max chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
What the hell?! Are they gay or something?! You've ruined Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan fics in their entirety for me!
JumpingBeans480 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Contrary to what some stupid flamers think about this story... I on the other hand enjoyed it thoroughly. It was simple, sweet, beautiful and to a certain extent, sad, because I knew that Qui-Gon was going to die. Though I fervently hoped that he wouldn't.

Every kiss was sweet and meaningful in its own way and I love all of them. But if I had to pick a favourite, it would be kiss #3, the one where Qui-Gon kissed his braid. :)
Renn chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
TT_TT aww...sweet...me crying now...this was so very well written!...luved it!
Sear chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Now I've read about three fourths of your stories, I really, really loved them and I must say that there are few authors here on ff-net who keep such a high standard through all their writings.

This fic was entierly to my liking. Bitter-sweet, beautiful and.. subtle - love, not that ugly, twisted lust I've encountered innumerable times when reading slash. Please write more..

/C. Fale
Komikitty chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Ohmigosh...you got to cry. Wow...It's very good, very sweet and sad. Keep up to good work! _
Forget Yesterday chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Yay!
usually I'm not a fan of Obi/Qui... but I have to say, this was very sweet.
DarkPhoenixBC chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
*snif* as usual, you made me cry all over my keyboard. Hope it doesn't short out! ~_*

I must be a total sucker for O/Q slashes...I can't get enough.

As for your flames...I think you should use them to bake a nice big cake for all your loyal fans and nice reviewers! Luv-DPH .~V
Spyre chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
Are you OUT to simply KILL all unresolved sexual tension between these two? Because you're doing a FANTASTIC job! I like this. It didn't drag. So far, none of your stuff does. It's short and SWEET.

"...but rather as a sweet reminder of true love."

as ever:

e
Sarah3 chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
That was a very sweet story, I loved the way you built up the relationship, and it was beautifully written. I enjoyed it a lot and I'm not even that big a SW fan. :-)
Colorain chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
If people can't appreciate how good this is (**cough cough it's great and I loved it and it's on my favorites), then they shouldn't read it and criticize it. And I cannot spell either.
Please re-format chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
Out of all the ty, stupid, cute, odd, screwed up fanfics I have read on this site (don't take it *too* personal, I haven't read many) yours was the best. It wasn't just a good fic, it was a good story. The set up and all. You caught the characters wonderfully, instead of upping it to an NC-17 and having Qui-Gon saying, 'F*ck me all night long, who's yer daddy?" That fic was wonderful. Cute. Sweet. True. I loved it. I'm gonna put it under favorites.

(requested by Jemariel, read by Sophia Mooney, who is putting it under her favorties!)
Jemariel chapter 1 . 6/18/2001
Aw...~_~ how sweet. And sad. ::sticks out lower lip:: Poor Obi-Wan. I love that one part, "I think I'll go take a shower." "And I think I'll go somewhere far away and try not to think about you taking a shower." Hehehe, that part was funny. Very nice...very...
kelly chapter 1 . 11/22/2000
I loved your story it was so sweet.
ben chapter 1 . 8/3/2000
very sweet. well written. A bit mushy for me but... good none the less
Hawkeagle chapter 1 . 7/12/2000
SOBSOBSOB...wow, fics never make me cry, but I am here bawling. ALL the kisses were great! Is this story on the Master/Apprentice site too?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »