Reviews for Crash
anon chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
love finding new stories for various shows I've loved. And love the hold hurt!Rimmer thing. Hurt!Dean has gotten me disgustingly 12-year-old-girl addicted to hurt/comfort.
TiaKisu chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Sorry for the late review! I was quite busy lately but finally here I am.
So the Dave we followed in the first two chapters was in fact a parallel Lister and the other one introduced in Ch2 is the one from the Dwarf (i.e. the series) - now that's what I call an awesome twist! And parallel Rimmer is still alive and in a relationship with parallel Lister. How cute. :o)
I like how that makes the Starbug Lister ponder about a few things. And him noticing all those little hints which have indeed been there in the show ... that was quite entertaining to read.

Thanx for the update. And happy new year!
TK
lozzieee dreams chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
I hope you update soon because I love this story! Lister's reasoning about Rimmer's sexuality was very clever, referencing happenings in the show - I really do like it people do that haha. You're a really good writer, please update soon. :)
VegetarianFannibal chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
I'm liking the direction this story is going in :) You've got me intrigued with the dresses, I've got a thing for a cross-dressing Rimmer lol.
TiaKisu chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Whoa, wait, Dave saves Dave? How cool is that! Really wonder what sort of Dave this is - a future one? One from a parallel dimension? An illusion even? Aw, there are so many possiblities, I wonder which one you have chosen / are going to choose. And I like the idea so far. Really hope you'll go on writing! TK :o)
Emerald Ashes chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
You have to update this. Please? Pretty please? I'm dying to learn what happens next. This is a very intense and dark beginning, and that last line is clearly the lead in to a second chapter...

Thanks for the read, I only wish there was more!
ThisIsMe chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Whoa, I hope you continue this. It's got a great pace and I really want to read about what happens next. Please do go on writing!
CeliaEquus chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Oh my stars! I see what you mean about beating up the characters.

On a different note, do you get TV Week? Only I wrote in to them about "Red Dwarf X", and my question/letter was published today! Not very helpful, but my name's there and everything!
Queen of the Beasties chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This seems really dramatic for Red Dwarf. I love it so far, though. I'm not sure where this is going to go, but I'd like to see a little humor in future chapters. All drama needs some comedy, right? Great so far!