Reviews for Fifty Nifty United States
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I can't even... I just love what you did for Oregon, my home state. We are always ignored, and when you did that, I was just ASDFGHJKL! And Canada! I just can't even!
Amydiddle chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Poor Canada, just trying to be a good uncle and he is getting the blame for his brother and his kids...just go invisible man! RUN!
geekgirl98 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I love it! I learned this in 5th grade and was singing along the whole time! And poor Canada! XD
Painting Politics and Poland chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Is it bad that I didn't know my own state's flower, nor what the flag looked like. I also find it really amusing that Alaska's flower is a forget-me-not (because it's connected to Canada).

Poor Canada...
Starhoshi chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Yin Yang 29 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
that is HILARIOUS!
Cryanth chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
ghostlyGatherings chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! Typical Americans... lol loved the bleeding Kansas part! I'm from Kansas and find that hilarious!
mofalle chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Awww this was cute, I love how proud America was and how he gave each state attention. Also loved the part about Canada at the end.
Nanami Of Falling Snow chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
RUN CANADA RUNN! With fifty little ones chasing you. I thought it was very cute and funny. I know you mentioned all the states but when mine was mentioned I couldn't help but grin. What can I say? I'm a patriotic dork! Anyways, i really liked it XD
Captain and Hero chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
this is adorable! i can imagine them acting like this xD
TheWorstCaseScenario chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Wow that was really cute
Procella chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I apologize for New Hampshire's flag... that must've been fun to try and write... XD we're too awesome to have a simple flag [Insert over-pride of state joke here]

This was hilarious by the way! "wicked" good job!

Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
written-in-sand chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Wow. That was really funny! I sang this in second grade! I live in NJ, and of course, I sang that 'New Jersey is the best of the fifty-.'