Reviews for The Assassins
KoolKidz chapter 13 . 6/10/2014
littlemixlover17 chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
Please write more soon! I love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
wait chapter 3 the gun wouldn't have hurt percy cause he had the curse of achilles
Riptide14 chapter 13 . 4/13/2013
Love it! But can I have a little percabeth fluff? Please!
connorstoll chapter 13 . 4/13/2013
Oh. My gosh. Thalia!
The chapter is amazing, just amazing. I'm in utter shock at how well the writing is and the cliff hanger of course,
Oneiro Asteria chapter 13 . 3/21/2013
It's a wonderful story! Can't wait till you update :)
Nightmares Are Dreams Too chapter 13 . 2/24/2013
Awwwwwww. I like this story a lot
KayKay9090 chapter 10 . 9/28/2012
Eva3131 chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
Plz plz PlEASE up date !
Guest chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
AHH I am SOOO stupid! I'm so sorry FinnickOdair-Will_Live-Forever! :( I am such a blabbermouth, saying things before I fully understand the story . Again, I'm utterly sorry and regret my comment. OF COURSE that's why NONE of the half-bloods could use their powers! So stupid of me .
Guest chapter 9 . 9/8/2012
This story was really good. I hope you become an author some day!
But I just have a few questions: How could they have been caught when the two were at the Hill? No mortal or monster could have gotten through unless given permission..Had Percy step out of the boundary?And why won't Percy used his powers? How about the charm-voice of the Aphrodite Cabin or at least Demeter's cabin's ability grow plants? Sure, Chiron said not to hurt mortals, but I think he also said unless it was necessary? Okay, maybe Miss Doe could see through the the Mist, but what about those OTHER mortals? People who can see through the Mist are very rare, and I don't see how they could be able to make facilities that would stop Nico's powers, or cut off IM-ing when mortals don't even KNOW that the Greek Gods and practically everything else about Greek Myth is true?
It just seems disappointing, because how can they not use their powers? BUT, in contrast to these complaints of mine, this would be one of the books I would get hooked up on reading non-stop until I devour them all (Like now). I really, really like your story, I just had complaints.
Goddess of me chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
Please keep writing its just soo GOOD !
Inca poi chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
I read it well good story!
I'll wait for next one!
BlackWolfUnder chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
I hope the plan works!
BlackWolfUnder chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
I hope Nico makes it out! You really are a good writer! Keep itnup!