Reviews for A Recurring Dream
nightnovice chapter 10 . 9/27/2014
Such a beautiful story, I wish tree was more.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Could you tell me what season and episode number this is please?
kepc chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
24/11/2012 Guest it isn't from an episdoe or series , I made it up :)
Jane chapter 10 . 9/7/2012
That was great wish there was more though!
SA-fan 2011 chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
I believe that Harry has learned never to show any kind of weakness and never to let anyone fool him. I guess every time he has felt he hasn't been treated right by someone, that he has collected the pain in being treated that way and has held on to it, instead of focusing about the positive sides in life.
I guess he thinks to be friendly is to let down your guard and let people see your weaknesses, when it actually is a strength.
There is a saying that says: Treat others the way you want to be treated by them.
The trouble is, that everyone in the district only knows the tough and ruthless Harry Ryan. It will take a lot of time to change that image.
But the first step to do it, is to begin to mend things with his sons. And the best way to do that is to change his will so his sons are going to inherit Killarney equally.
And to be able to fully convince them that he is dead serious to do this, is to make sure to put it in writing and have Alex and Nick sign it to make it official and have the proof, that this is going to happen.
And since he has opened up to his boys about his past, it would be a nice change, if Harry would be willing to at least listen to any new ideas about running Killarney that Alex and Nick might have. In that way Harry can prove to his sons, that he is showing that he trusts them and assure them that they are of great importance for Killarney.

It seems that Harry has truly accepted Stevie, but is he going to accept Rose too? And what if Harry and Liz get back together, what will happen then?

Does Rose already know that Stevie is her real mother in this story, or does Stevie still need to tell her?
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Awww. I want to sleep in too... With Alex. Hehe. Very well done. I could picture the characters perfectly. :)).
md4eva chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
i really like this story! i hope you continue with it soon
lukahi chapter 8 . 6/8/2012
this is a great story! hope u update soon :)
goosie23 chapter 8 . 6/2/2012
this is a great story, i cant wait to read more!
kahi chapter 6 . 5/21/2012
i agree with what SA-fan 2011 has been saying. This story is great and i hope u write more soon
SA-fan 2011 chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
Seems like Harry is thinking about taking Liz back, and after all they have been married for 30 years.

But what will happen when she is being told about Harry's past, a past that he hasn't told her about in the 30 years they were married, how is she going to react? Even if his past happened before they got together and Harry has always been Harry, he only changed his name.

And what will she do, once she finds out about Alex and Stevie?

Clearly Stevie is not that sort of woman, that she finds suitable for her eldest son. How much trouble is she going to make for them? Will Stevie get hurt by her interference and probably hard words, or will she ignore her and tell her in a way that can't be misunderstood, that she has to stay out of their business!

And how will Harry deal with Liz, when she is up to her old tricks, trying to break Alex and Stevie apart?
lukahi chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
i hope u update some of ur stories soon :)
md4eva chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
soo glad u wrote another story, its just as gd as all the others! hope u update soon