Reviews for Myopia
BookWarrior23 chapter 2 . 6/22
This is so interesting! I'm glad you didn't make this cliche; you definitely caught my attention and I'm excited for the next chapter.
Hidden.Forever chapter 8 . 2/26
Hello, I just want to make a friendly observation here. As someone who's also having a hard time ironing out all the plot holes out of a chapter, I just noticed something. Maybe Sherlock didn't hear the claxon, but he would have seen Donovan reacting to the loud sound (namely, closing her eyes to "shut the sound off"), unless he was looking at the target and missed it, in which case, mea culpa. Imagine the "loud sound" in your head and you'll see what I mean. Therefore, the last part of this chapter feels a bit off mark.

Still liking this to bit though! There are very few fics that pull off "mind games" like you did, I think Coletta comes to mind and that's about it.
Hidden.Forever chapter 1 . 2/26
Man, that last phrase sent me into a pique of laughter!
FU chapter 16 . 7/22/2015
DAMNNNN YOoOoOoOoOoOoOuuUUUUUUU
librarywitch chapter 21 . 7/2/2015
That was perfect and exactly what the little monster needed to happen to him. In my neck of the woods, family is the last thing you screw with. Fantastic tale.
librarywitch chapter 5 . 7/2/2015
Neat touch.
librarywitch chapter 4 . 7/2/2015
She is right. He was passing them whether they were wrong or not. Tom Baker was the fourth doctor, the sixth doctor was Sylvester McCoy. Still well done.
CalicoCat chapter 21 . 5/6/2015
*sigh of content* this fanfic was really good. AS in AWESOME, I really liked the last two chapters, i really ship johnlock and I thought that it was awesome that Sally and Sherlock finally get along... I've been spending too much time on this fanfic and I didn't study at all for my Mandarin test...guess waht- I regret nothing. This was totally worth it. WHOO YEA! ps I 3 your styleof writing and the very last chapter was just... magical. *picturing mycroft slamming his umbrella on Morairty's kneewcap repeatedly* hahaha. Purfect. ;)
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 4 . 2/5/2015
This is AWESOME! Is this like Saw? One of the only horror movies I can stand... Are there any more Sherlock fics like this? I wouldn't be surprised if the answer was no, how original. If there are can you please tell me!
The Jumble Book chapter 21 . 7/16/2014
Really enjoyed this fic and watching the character development if both Sherlock and Sally. Very Saw funhouse-esque! Great read.
Nerdlee chapter 21 . 2/3/2014
This is, quite possibly, the most sick and beautiful thing I have ever read. DO you know how rare it is for writing to elicit a physical response? I have flinched, sucked in a gasp, had to look away from the screen, had to get up and walk around the room, and have been entirely mesmerized. Your mind is scary sharp and twisty as literal hell. I am amazed by your nuance and your violence and by how much absolute joy I have found in it. I am off to devour any other creations from your devious palace. Thank you so much for something worth reading.
'
Mia
IAlwaysKeepShipping chapter 21 . 1/9/2014
It was interesting to read how Sally's opinion of Sherlock changed and ow they played together :-) Amazing story, thank you for writing it
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 21 . 12/20/2013
Very nice. I enjoy stories where Sally isn't a bad guy or is redeemed in some way. She's a very strong character and I think you really wrote her well.

The game was quite effective. It was a bit lackluster in the beginning, but I think it was planned that way to make the reat of it even more horrendous. It worked. It was also a bit disturbing how much Moriarty knew about their private lives.

The hat stage was a great idea to ramp up the hurt, especially, how they had to do those awful things to each other. Clever and traumatic.

Really enjoyed this.
Luke chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
Well Donovan got the 6th Doctor answer wrong. It was Colin Baker. Tom Baker was Doctor number 4.
TorchwoodPride chapter 14 . 8/11/2013
Yep. That's it. I followed this far. But I'm not reading further. Bye.