Reviews for Myopia
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 4 . 2/5
This is AWESOME! Is this like Saw? One of the only horror movies I can stand... Are there any more Sherlock fics like this? I wouldn't be surprised if the answer was no, how original. If there are can you please tell me!
The Jumble Book chapter 21 . 7/16/2014
Really enjoyed this fic and watching the character development if both Sherlock and Sally. Very Saw funhouse-esque! Great read.
Nerdlee chapter 21 . 2/3/2014
This is, quite possibly, the most sick and beautiful thing I have ever read. DO you know how rare it is for writing to elicit a physical response? I have flinched, sucked in a gasp, had to look away from the screen, had to get up and walk around the room, and have been entirely mesmerized. Your mind is scary sharp and twisty as literal hell. I am amazed by your nuance and your violence and by how much absolute joy I have found in it. I am off to devour any other creations from your devious palace. Thank you so much for something worth reading.
'
Mia
IAlwaysKeepShipping chapter 21 . 1/9/2014
It was interesting to read how Sally's opinion of Sherlock changed and ow they played together :-) Amazing story, thank you for writing it
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 21 . 12/20/2013
Very nice. I enjoy stories where Sally isn't a bad guy or is redeemed in some way. She's a very strong character and I think you really wrote her well.

The game was quite effective. It was a bit lackluster in the beginning, but I think it was planned that way to make the reat of it even more horrendous. It worked. It was also a bit disturbing how much Moriarty knew about their private lives.

The hat stage was a great idea to ramp up the hurt, especially, how they had to do those awful things to each other. Clever and traumatic.

Really enjoyed this.
Luke chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
Well Donovan got the 6th Doctor answer wrong. It was Colin Baker. Tom Baker was Doctor number 4.
TorchwoodPride chapter 14 . 8/11/2013
Yep. That's it. I followed this far. But I'm not reading further. Bye.
TorchwoodPride chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
I'm surprised you think you can keep up the suspense all the time.
It's actually nice with a break. And you do get a couple of important points across - mainly to Sally. :-D
TorchwoodPride chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Too much of a reveal if you change the title.
And I like Sally's final insight.
Sherlock is a bit hopeless sometimes. LOL
TorchwoodPride chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
"and the general consensus is that it is a breach of trust between John and I."
Sorry, but that is a hyper-correction. It should be John and me.
And I'm sorry but I couldn't find the PM button in this set-up, so you're getting my nitpicking tendencies in your comments, in stead.
TorchwoodPride chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
"She took a defiant bite of her own and, with the look of a five year old made to consume large amounts of broccoli, Sherlock Holmes ate the bloody flapjack"

Made me laugh!
You're good at suspense.
TheYumeTsumetai chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Wait, did Sally get it right then? Or is it gonna be like "Oh, remember in the First Test, you got this wrong? Well, now I'ma kill you"? Because I'm pretty sure Tom Baker was the 4th Doctor.
TheYumeTsumetai chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Why do I have that feeling that John's behind this because he wants Sherlock and Sally to get... not as vicious towards each other as before?
GraceH208 chapter 21 . 7/29/2013
Hey, Great Story I loved it. I literally read it all in one day! Great Job :)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/14/2013
I love this story, but have to tell you that there is no way anyone would go through withdrawal after only one dose of heroin.