Reviews for The Girl With The Fiery Hair
reader chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
im australian i will judge you. kangaroo's are important. jokes.
tenrennen chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
THat was really the best fanfic story i ever read! (No offense to other fanfiction writers)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Love it!
Franne chapter 25 . 5/18/2013
Great story! Loved it
Dat Female chapter 25 . 4/4/2013
This story is amazing. You should really become a writer or something.
AllegoriesInMediasRes chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
I laughed at this chapter... Like the way they laugh in the face of death, and how they decide to just pull off whatever they want, because they'll die in a few days anyway.
AllegoriesInMediasRes chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Sorry I haven't reviewed for a few days... Interesting chapter, and I'm interested to see where you go with Ainsley. I like the anecdote about the orange rods- it makes sense that the tool the Capitol uses to oppress the people is a term of hatred used in District 5. The ending line was also nice: "Smart men, is what I think, before I find myself sobbing into the couch uncontrollably, until my face is as red as my hair. A true Foxface."
Turkey in a suit chapter 25 . 12/1/2012
I forgot to review D: Darn, I'm so late. But better late than never right?

Just wanted to let you know that you did a really, really great job on this story. I love every single word of it, and I'm sure the sequel would be just as awesome :D
AllegoriesInMediasRes chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
An interesting good-bye scene. On the one hand, it's touching and seems somewhat realistic, with the remembering of old childhood memories and little bits. On the other hand, it's a bit too much like Katniss's good-bye to her mother and sister- the tight embrace for a while, making sure "everything's covered." Overall, this fic has been a bit reminiscent of the original book, but I'm hoping you'll branch out.
One part that was confusing was about her mother and the walls. It's unclear if they're a bitter reminder of the room in which she died or if they actually had something to do with her death. But the throwing in of this line:
[ This embrace is not like the first, it is still as warm as the previous, but has something more in it, something I cannot yet describe, something I don't know. Many might just say the difference now is in the presence of salt-water, but I know better.]
That was a thoughtful bit. Loving this so far!
AllegoriesInMediasRes chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I love this first chapter! It's quite short, but packs a lot of power into a few hundred words. I love her sarcastic bit at the beginning about being forgotten until now and Mitchell on stage at District 12. The anecdote about Moses and the parting of the sea was also artfully done.
[The Parting for the Red-Head, is all I can think of, just like that Moses-guy with the tea towel hat my mother told me about, just one of the old stories they'd pass on to keep up spirits through the disasters. And just like that Moses-guy, I know that there is no possibility of turning back now.]
It's an impressive bit and it doesn't come off as cliche. I've read many reaping scenes in fanfic, but this stands out. Great first chapter, and looking forward to reading more.
Breezylovexo chapter 25 . 11/14/2012
I love it so much! Can't wait til the sequel! I used to think "meh" about Foxface, but now I love her! I sometimes think myself as the nicer with no anger issues and not self centered Katniss. Maybe there's No point in saying that. But still, I love Peeta!
Anyways, I was going to ask a question: Who's Emmett aga
MissDizzyD chapter 25 . 11/7/2012
The end... Two very sad words whenever read...
Amazing chapter, amazing story, one that I will miss tremendously :(
Congratulations on everything :)
marblesharp chapter 25 . 11/2/2012
Freaking kudos for taking the time to make a complete author's list. Awesome job on this story!
Little Miss Unperfect Person chapter 25 . 11/2/2012
Wow. Long list. You got all the events, all the stuff in there, and you did a great job. Congratulations.
Nymmie the Epic chapter 25 . 11/2/2012
S'up? Nicely done... I still am just so happily shocked that she won. She or Clove would be ZE best to win. Who needs Steal-a-name-niss or Bread Boy?