Reviews for Fields Of Gold 'The Oneshot Story'
I really liked it!
garbage chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
GARBAGE he fell in love with Maya not Hermione. No better than him calling out Lily's name really as Hermione said she went to lengths not to associate herself with Maya and visa versa to keep people from IDing her later.
KIMBER chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
LOVED IT
Snapeschick64 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
So glad she got her man. Love his nickname for her btw! Thanks!
Half-Blood Metamorphmagus chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Hey!

I loved this fic. I wish there was a series or something, this could make quite an interesting story. :D

Keep up the good work and don't stop writing! D
Stalker102 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
i love this and its my first Severes and Hermione story i have read.
seniorforayear07 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Nah. I think this works perfectly as a short story. Very good.
Booklover9477 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Awesome story! I would love to read more so whenever you do the longer version well just go for it. Keep up the great work! Til next time Laila :k
Kielyn chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This work is just begging for a full story, or rather I am! I liked the imagery of the field to something as precious as gold. Perhaps her memories there could be built on. The mystery of who Hermione is and what dangers/plots she may uncover in the past all while trying to insinuate herself into Snapes life, who she thinks is her perfect mate is something I would love to read. The fact that we know he only returns her love later just adds an intrigue on how he changed his mind.
YvaineS chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This is quite quite quite interesting, I do hope you make it a full story one day! Well done:)
harrys-girl-4-life chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
That was really quite lovely. :)
Authyme chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
lovely

xoxA
UnaVitaSegreta chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Fabulous story!
Mandi-Lynn88 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Loved it. It has the potential to be an amazing longer story if you decided to.
Tatie1984 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
It was good. If you can find time definitely finish this.