Reviews for The Elixir That Renews
Guest chapter 8 . 6/21/2018
Pls pls update
Guest chapter 9 . 6/20/2018
Pls update soon i live this story
Guest chapter 9 . 1/12/2018
Hey pls update its been 4 years i like this story pls pls
DGfleetfox chapter 9 . 6/15/2015
Are you continuing with this at some point? I've really enjoyed reading.
DarkAngel chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
you have to update if not this fiction the the apple one with a lot more darkly sexy Elijah. I'm dying here I love your fan fictions but I'm about to give up on them. Elijah your such a arrogant self assured jackasss
Heather chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
I want MORE! This is an awesome concept, with great writing! Can't wait to see an update!
Nat D chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
I love this!
Elejah has never been my favorite pairing, but the stories that are created around it convinced me.
Can't wait to read more!
fiat124girl chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
Wow I just hinge read your story. I had read the first chapters a while ago but foolishly neglected to follow or bookmarks it so it was gone. I just found it again searching for Elijah stories he is so adorable. Anyways, this has been an amazing story I am really enjoying it. I do have a hard time keeping it straight when the story goes back in time or into the future. I also get confused as to when exactly is the present time and their feelings never change for each other but what they are willing to admit to themselves and each other do. But that could defijately just be me not being able to follow because by the end of each chapter I am totally on board. Please keep writing this story, I definately feel invested in your take on the entire family especially Elijah and Elana.
tamilnadu09 chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
thanks for updating! you write their dialogue so perfectly. looking forward to the next installment :)
neah nightray chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
wow, this was definitely worth the wait :3
loved the banter and elena's anger and calling elijah on acting like a dick, precious :3
siberia21 chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
Uuuhh, you're killing me here. Delicious chapter as ever, the conversation, the banter, the tension...so fun and sexy and passionate! Love the 'down the memory lane'. Wouldn't expect anything less from you still I am always reminded anew why I am so crazy about your writing! :D Phantastic, thank you so much for the update!
AuroraSpace chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
Yay...
AMAZING chapter!
This conversation is magnificent:) I like the tension and how they both are so stubborn. I thought I'd go tumbling down from my chair with laughter at Elijah's jealousy and Blue Lagoon reference.
(You are humbling me with your kind words:) )

Please update soon this magnificent story.
Anonymoose chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
Thank you so much for updating! Perfect, as usual 3
RayRay18 chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
Yayyy! You've finally updated! This is the best Christmas present ever. I had almost given up on you story and imagine my shock to find it updated again. Another great chapter as always. I love the way you write these characters.
electricsymphony chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
I'm going to be brutally honest here-I literally fell out of the spinning desk chair, landed promptly on my ass on hardwood floor and knocked a Christmas Ornament off the tree (it didn't break) when I saw this update in my e-mail.

Words cannot express how much I wished and hoped and prayed that you would come back and write more of this story, and words cannot convey how absolutely amazingly hilarious and heart-wrenching this chapter was. Every single line was brilliance but for some reason, I have two that I feel I need to point specifically to.

'Half the time I can't tell if you want to shag someone or decapitate them.'

Hahahaha; this just encompasses Elijah's entire being, I think. I believe it's safe to say most of the fans can't differentiate either, Elena. No worries.

'Throwing me in a cave was justified! Watching me strip down and masturbate was not justified!'

Sound logic, to my ears. ;)

To sum it up-you are seriously the most hilarious, truthful and to-the-point writer I've ever read in my entire life. Reading your stories is an honor and a treat, akin to savoring homemade chocolate pudding. Deep, rich and filled with so much joy it feels tangible in your mouth.

Thank you so much for this. This was an absolute stellar way to end my last day of fall semester; one hell of an icing on the last-finals euphoria cake.

I'm in love with the way you write. I want to package it up, steal it, wrap it and put it under my Christmas Tree so no one gets to love it but me. But alas, I am not that selfish. The rest of the world deserves your delicious writing too, I suppose. ;)

Jamie :)