Reviews for An Egyptian Odyssey
Lin chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Been rereading this. I want a sequel! Most of the fics here are pure crap now!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Wow... Absolutely loved this story !,,,
sam chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
cost me a nights sleep but it was well werth it. thank you for a good story
irisbones chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Peerfeeect peeeerfeect just peerfect made me laught, cry, tense, a lot of emotions... great job...
Renate chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Wow. Just wow. Can't imagine how long this took you to write but so glad I stumbled upon this. I've been reading this since morning and could not stop for more than a half hour I thino. This was so amazing and perfect and sp true to the characters. I'm assuming you are a professional writer because I was completely in this story. Best Bones fanfic. Hands down. And I'm such a sucker for happy endings. Your descriptions were so clear, I could have been a fly on the kwall. Romance, smut, adventure, friends, love, tradgedy, history
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
i love this story. i read it again and again. I really hope you update new stories sometimes. :)
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
"Interrupting him and their intimate moment, they heard Booth's strangled cry of Bones' name heralded into the star spangled night." THAT one made me LOL! Way to turn a phrase! Y

ou are killing me with B&B's antics always being overheard or seen by poor Parker! This is another great story of yours - interesting, full of fact and exotic excursions...of all kinds!
BonesOMG chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Wow just...omg so so good. I couldn't put it down! Thanks for this! So wonderful! I want to visit Egypt now! Haha
tembo chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Wow what an amazing story looking forward to reading many more wonderful stories from you AWESOME!
Paladin's Joy chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Lebxeb,
This is my second reading of this wonderful tale. It still takes my breath away. The writing is so rich and the characters so developed you really can see it all in your minds eye as you read. Such a joy! Please keep writing more wonderful adventures.
Paladin's Joy
BnB447 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Wow. What a story. You are one of my favourite authors, ever and Not just on fanfiction. You capture everything so perfectly. This story was so amazing I didn't want it to end. Wow, just perfect!
ttandme69 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
WOW...What ...I loved it. It was an amazing journey through history. Parker & Isis...how cute. Thank you for all of the , thought, and love you put into this story. Thanks again, Lisa
pnwer chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this story over the hottest weekend we've had in the Pacific Northwest of the U.S. in three years - it seemed fitting. Part of what I loved about this story was the number of times I paused in reading to look up images and websites about something you referenced. I always love stories with Parker and you have written some great ones. Thank you for sharing your travel knowledge and your imagination.
appiedala chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Wow! That was an amazing story! I loved it!
thorteso chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Thank you for taking me on such a beatiful journey! I loved all of the relationships, the characters you created for us, and the mystery and beauty of life on the Nile. Thank you also for the epilogue, I was nervous we would never know! I am so glad I read this and I even read it over Howard Carter's birthday. Thank you, thank you. Looking forward to the next adventure you take us on!