Reviews for Blind Date
stayingalivesherlockian chapter 6 . 1/22
Oh, gosh, I realize this was a while ago, but this is soo sweet! Did you do a sequel?
IBegToDreamAndDiffer chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
I KNEW I'D READ THIS SOMEWHERE! Read it just the other day on AO3, but I don't think I've read the sequels, so... off to read them :)

{Dreamer}
Falling-Petal84 chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
This was extremely cute!
Although I admit I laughed so hard at the idea that Sherlock of all people was the one trying to set his so called 'arch-enemy' up with Lestrade.
Will go and have a look at the sequels too!
dapperyklutz chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
And all I can say is:

AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I laughed and squealed like a total fangirl. Brilliant ending to an epic story. :)
dapperyklutz chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
You know this part?

"You know how when we have coffee I never order any cake? If I eat, I'll only ever have a sandwich?" Mycroft asked

I couldn't breathe and see straight for five minutes because I was laughing too hard to form any coherent thought.

AWESOME CHAPTER! Love love loved it! I like how vulnerable and flushed Mycroft was. It's fun to see his human-y side. :)
dapperyklutz chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Utterly brilliant! You described their innermost thoughts perfectly, and I really enjoyed this chapter. Can't say much now because it would be all akjskdaxkamwijxaaadafasdasda. Ehehehehe.
dapperyklutz chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
Woot woot! I loved how you involved Sally in John and Sherlock's scheme. Ehehehehe, very evil! Loved it! Can't wait to read the rest. :)
dapperyklutz chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
That was brilliant! I was giggling and squealing all throughout. Ooooh, Sherlock and John, I love how their minds work together!
dianaj2w chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
oh yesssssssssss... sequel please!
LookUpI'mThere chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
I'm sad this story is over :( but a sequel would be lovely :) Keep writing, I'll be reading
abc14 chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
A sweet end to a sweet story :)

Thank you so much for writing this story, have really enjoyed reading it!

Love the idea of a sequel, definitely want this story to continue :D
booda77 chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
I really hope you do a sequel..this was really good and it would be most interesting to see how Greg interacts with this ex...
Asheanex chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
Yay!

Awesome story is awesome!

anyway, if you do make a sequal, I will definatly read it :P
LookUpI'mThere chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
Thanks for the quick update. That was so sweet. I can't believe this story will be over soon :(
abc14 chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
Mycroft and Greg together at last :)

Real heart warming chapter !

Love it !