Reviews for On the wings of a fallen angel
itsi3 chapter 33 . 3/22/2013
:D Took me a while to get through all 33 chapters but each one was awesome and I Was so thrilled to see each one had depth and length... The last few multi-chapters I've read have been 20 chapters but mostly short and simple fillers ... Thank you!
Very nice job! :)
Crystal
itsi3 chapter 25 . 3/21/2013
She didn't loose the baby! Baby Rose?! Did she live? Oh boy :)
Crystal
Arumbaya chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
Let's praise Daryl for he said what we ALL think about Lori, her mothering skills and Carl 'Pain-in-the-Arse' Grimes.

Great chapter, btw
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Love this chapter! Go carol for wanting to fight!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I am really liking this so far and so glad you aren't overdoing it with Daryl's slang. I have been reading a lot of the daryl/carol stories and most of what I have read so far is really good except for that one thing so thank you for that.
UZW chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
That was cool what Daryl said at the end, so true!

-UZW
UZW chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Very cool start!

-Ultimate Zombie Warror
untapdtreasure chapter 33 . 5/25/2012
awww what a beautiful and happy ending!
untapdtreasure chapter 32 . 5/25/2012
aww daryl you all mushy gushy and i'm left with a smile :D
untapdtreasure chapter 31 . 5/25/2012
i'm all happy, happy now :D i loved this!
untapdtreasure chapter 30 . 5/25/2012
i can't believe i got behind on this and now i'm going to cry reading it. *sobs* she has to be okay, right?
hockeydrmr9 chapter 33 . 5/21/2012
What a beautiful way to wrap up your masterpiece. I teared up during their vows and the love they have for each other. Thank you for the wonderful journey .. you are truly gifted! Hope to read more from you soon!
Guest chapter 33 . 5/21/2012
Great ending, thank you. Loved this fic and appreciate all the hard work you put in to it. What's next?
LopezG chapter 33 . 5/20/2012
I admit that even though I didn't like that many elements in your story, I really do like your style. Hopefully I'll get to read more of your work. Don't concern yourself with any bad reviews that you might get from anyone,(especially me). Just do your best. anyway I liked the ending.
SOA loving mom chapter 33 . 5/20/2012
Wonderful story from beginning to end...loved reading it and really loved getting to know you! Now I'm ready for the new story...which is going to kick ass too! Thank you for sharing this story with us...wonderful ending! BRAVO!