Reviews for Flowers and Fickle Minded Magic
Alley McNally chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Wow. Very interesting story. You certainly captured their fighting fairly well. As far as the rest of it - I don't know. Why is Sophie so hesitant to say "I love you." Why doesn't she want to marry him? She is sleeping in his bed! That would suggest some form of deep commitment already. Oh well people aren't logical. What can you do? I did enjoy this story. I hope that you are still writing!
fareyinabottle chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Omg that was perfect! I'm on a bit of a HMC binge, I've read the books and just finished re-watching the movie, and I come on here and find this perfect gem! This was the best, at the end I literally screamed that it was perfect. You're a genius! An angel in disguise cause wow i really enjoyed this :) thank you so much!
PromisingSekai chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
Wizard proposals. *does thumbs up*
Stormy chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Your style is clear but entertaining and it flows really well. The banter between Howl and Sophie is on point, they both are interesting while remaining very human.
claraowl chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Ephemeral Stream chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
So creative :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
That last line was the greatest part. xDDD How indeed? 'tis Howl though, one should not be surprised by the turnout, what should be more surprising is that she allow it so easily!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Aww! So cute!
buttersideupper chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Lovely. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Awh. Of course Howl would do something like that! Those two are one of my favorite couples ever. Cute!