Reviews for The Oath
Elise Deschat chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Is Jules jealous now? awe...
MerryLittleMess chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
Amazing scene!
ConstableKelDing chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
Beautiful! Loved it!
Biichi-gi chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Dumb blonde moment is right! This was soooo both of them it was delightful. You know one thing I liked through the series after Lou died was that most of them wore the bracelets Leah brought with Lou's name on them through the rest of the series. Nice continuity and excellent character making which only added to one's feeling of connection. This did the same. Aa bit on the brief side as I like to dwell, I guess (my bad) but very enjoyable.
Shadeandlight chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Great story. It felt like the ending was a little rushed. I am also very curious what happens after the ending. But I liked the whole storyline. Especially their struggles to survive and Spike's struggle to keep his friend alive was very touching. Thank you for sharing such a lovely story! I enjoyed it a lot! :)
Mahala chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Oh that was lovely. Very heart-warming and a great comrade-in-arms piece. I veyr happy to see that there are lot more for me to read. Great writing, admittedly a few wee grammar mistakes but nothing that detracts from the piece. Very enjoyable.
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Loved your portrayal of my fav character...spike!
Hope06 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Spikes! Brilliant I love his tender side
Nada chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Love this
R.U. Lisnin chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Awesome story!1
Ambrosia Rush chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Wonderful story, I really enjoyed it!
SlippedHalo8186 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Love this story,I was glued from beginning to end... Michaelangelo 'Spike' Scarlatti promptly broke down and cried.

'I so want to hug him'
horseaholic chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I can't understand why this story has only ten reviews. It's great. I loved the Spike/Sam teamwork to get out of the raging fire. You kept me on my toes and that's not easy to do. I know this is a complete one-shot, but I'm thinking, if you continue this, I'll be there with ya, just waiting for more. ) Well done.

horseaholic
The Carrot chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Then, and only then, *Erase mark* 'The Carrot' promptly broke down and cried.

*nods*

Yup, thats my story and I'm sticking to it!

but seriously *rolls around on floor making an ungodly squealing sound* Best Five minutes of my life, my eyes were glued to my screeen literally trying to absorb every word. I adore Spike and Sam stories. 3
Strawberrywaltz chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
aw, but did he live or die? I suppose that's for the reader to decide. I say he lives, cuz Sam is my favorite. I like Sam and Spike friendship fiction and I think there should be more out there. Thank you for sharing and I hope to read more stories like this! I'm a big Sam/whumpage person...dunno why, just love it Thanks again!