Reviews for One Week
MASTER-OF-SUPRISE chapter 6 . 12/2/2010
lol at the end. please make an epilogue.
tarnishedgold chapter 6 . 8/3/2006
That was absolutly hilarious! I still can't stop laughing! Chicks really do dig the fuzzy dude and we love seeing him win!
SociallyInept chapter 6 . 10/6/2004
I love it! Aside from all the German words I haven't babelfished to death yet (Spanish is my foreign language forte), it was awesome. I especially liked the thing with the new mutants guarding the kitchen.
Athla chapter 6 . 8/17/2004
lol! bloody brillient!
DiabloCat chapter 6 . 6/30/2004
Heeheehahahaha! That was really good. Very funny, I'm still grinning. Do more, do more!
Hotaru chapter 6 . 6/21/2003
Cute. Very cute. Write more X-Men Evo ficcies, please!
CelestialDreamer72 chapter 6 . 6/9/2003
lol, that was funny! but only one problem, Rogue's his sister, so that part was kinda gross... but it was still funny!
Kathryn Birch chapter 6 . 8/4/2002
I loved your story mainly because it had Nightcrawler in it and it was long. If you go into comics and then into X Men you will find more X Men stories. Look out for 8 Ball(thats me and my sister Sarah. Make more stories! Well bye
gayle chapter 6 . 8/2/2002
*glomping nightie like theres no tomorrow*Oh yeah!chicks dig the fuzzy dude!love the fic spesh coz 'crawler won!*continues to glomp*
Retro chapter 6 . 7/29/2002
I loved it! Do another one, please!
Asteria chapter 6 . 7/19/2002
What a great ending, idsunki!
Rhys Andretta chapter 6 . 7/12/2002
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sooooooooo funny! Write another! *singing* "IT'S BEEEEN ONE WEEK SINCE YA LOOKED AT MEEEEE! *calms down* Well, It WOULD make a cool songfic though!

Yours Truly,

Rhys Andretta

P.S. I am a GIRL, and you pronounce my name "Reese" like the candy!
Twin Chronos chapter 6 . 6/12/2002
That was a sweat, indecribable story. Thank you for writing it...
x-woman1 chapter 6 . 6/12/2002
funny
Neva chapter 6 . 6/12/2002
Damn straight! Great ending and a promising start to what I hope will be one hell of a fanfiction experience. Just posted ch.17. R/R please!