Reviews for Come Along With Me
BlueFennecFox chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
This story is amazingly well written,I love it when there is just romance alone,nothing to worry so much about.I know it is hard and take a lot of time to write a chapter, especially a very good and long chapter but please update soon, i cant wait to see more of finn and fp. LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
The Awes0me 0ne chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
It was a good chapter. I know those days when everything seems to go wrong, and in this case with your story, but remember that you can just ask for some help if your hung up on something.
DubbleDuelSword chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
And to think that I thought that this fic wouldn't be updated. It's understandable having writing difficulties and technical ones so I won't go on a rant about it after all, this was like one of the first Finn x Fp fics I've ever read. So you skipped the fight scene and went on to the aftermath. It's quite understandable I mean everyone has their weaknesses with writing so it's okay. After all this fic has been so fluffy it's all worth missing out on a fight scene.

But gees, nightmares and fears are all not fun things. I would think that Fp's fear would be close spaces but with her fear being that she might be evil it would be quite understandable. But Flame Princess seems a little, how do I put it, shy? I don't know, she seems a little, key word 'LITTLE', out of character from the show. Perhaps you can make her more curious about things and more 'out there' I guess you could say. I'm not quite sure I just detected something out of the ordinary. But whatever I enjoy everything all the same.
MadClawDragon chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
LOL!
Flame shy!
LOL!
MadClawDragon chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Wow!
This is one well written story...
Trasgo Madaraz Artifex chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
YAY!
I was waiting this for so long!
i hope you can update soner, but if you can't thats ok..I'll wait like an African Boa hehe.
Shadown478 chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
Holy crap! Its been forever since i read this, it any fanfiction at all for that matter! Sorry, nostalgia just punched me in the face.. Good to see this updated again, update soon! Great chapter, good luck man.
Adventure time lovr chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I love this story i cant wait for more!
TheJamjam chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
Hm, so this is a sappy romance fanfic, no action involved so far :) I'm liking it; but you're not really throwing the characters into a corner, in a perfect world it would be normal how things are turning out. But Ooo is a place where catstrosphic problems arrive regularly, so it's abit weird that no significant events have taken place so far.
TheJamjam chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Oh my god, what? That was just 1 chapter xDD oh god.
Harvest-Mooniac chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
Excellent story, but I feel kinda sad after reaching the end to discover that this is a dead story :/ Or, well, it might not be. I don't know obviously, you could just take forever to update (and with your chapter lengths, it's plausible). Don't like how scared and timid you made FP, but everything else was just honest to glob perfect. Really hoping this isn't the end, but it was fun while it lasted.
Guy whose to fly for a shy guy chapter 9 . 12/23/2012
Agh! Nothing worse den reading a story and getting into it then hitting da end of it and, poof! no more story. Dat's a pain in the ass, it is. I hope to see more, i do, i do.
Albeit, i do think your writing style could use a tad more depth and detail, it's much better then the gobbeldygook some people churn out.
Graypdrink chapter 9 . 11/7/2012
cant wait for more
Graypdrink chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
Great story, but i don't like how timid you've made FP.
Graypdrink chapter 1 . 11/6/2012