Reviews for Too Young To Remember
JumpyFTW chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww :"3
So dam cute
FreeWeirdGal chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I would go 'AWWWW' because of the cuteness, but I'm in class and would look weird. Weirder than I normally am. I always wondered how Junpei and Akane got their nicknames, obviously that didn't happen for no reason. It takes the morbidness of the series and puts it in a childish fantasy.
roseofnoonvale chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
this is good.
Shizuka Ayasato chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Hey it's me! :D

This was just so cute I never really thought about where their nicknames came from 'til now
Mystia Katsuragi chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Awww, you wrote for 999, too! You're just giving me inspiration all over the place! Ah, but my 999 story is gonna be about Santa and Clover...but this was still great to read! Thank you for writing it! c:
Angel Peach Blossom chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
It's not really uncommon to go by a nickname. Heck, I'm known by my own nickname more than my full name. It's been like that since I was little, and I'm sure the same can be said for many kids. No worries though, I just wanted to say that.

Now, I thought this was kinda cute! I thought it went really well, aside from few things.

First of all, the "But he's not hear yet?" You described it as being a statement than a question, but you put a question mark there. Using it as a statement would work, it would just have to be "But he's not here yet."

Next, I felt the bit with their names becoming nicknames was a bit tacked on here. Now, this is just my thought, but to just be like "My name isn't Jumpy" or "My name isn't Kanny" just felt kinda off. Nicknames are also sometimes spread around with more people. So who is to say that Akane was the only one that called Junpei as Jumpy or Junpei calling Akane as Kanny? Now yes, the names stuck, or at least they did in Akane's case.

Also canon indicated that they did know how to say their full name. I honestly think that Jumpy and Kanny were just some cute nicknames that stuck and nothing more than that. Again, it's like how I am constantly called by the shorter version of my real name all the time, but it's not like I've forgotten my full name.

There is also one bit of quotes where you stopped describing things. In my honest opinion, it can be okay for a quote or two, but if you do too many, it can be easy for some to get lost. Just something to be mindful of.

Getting off of that though, I do think this was a solid attempt! Spelling looked really nice, which is something I like to see!

Grammar also looked good, and I didn't see any mistakes, unless I missed them.

While some areas could have used more detail, I did like the ones you did use. And I think it was a good thing you did, since you never know who will read your story!

I think you hold a lot of promise! Good luck to you!