Reviews for Night Flight
https.sxniiro chapter 3 . 10/10
Bruh- Harry saved basically the wizarding world and he's still self centered
Wanderlust242 chapter 35 . 8/20
So freaking excited to see an update! Can’t wait to see what happens next and thank the lord for Ron and Hermione being okay!
sleepywitchysamurai chapter 35 . 7/26
I love Snape as Harry's guardian stories, so definitely enjoyed this chapter. I really can't wait for Harry to be reunited with Draco and Blaise
Well hello stranger, no time no word. I am glad you are here. {R!}
spacecowboy2011 chapter 29 . 4/2
Worthless fucking drama is a good summary in a nutshell. There was some pretty interesting potential, and then you jerked the whole story sideways. Yeah, no thanks.
Jeniveve chapter 1 . 1/12
I love this story. Please update!
C.S. Augustoni chapter 19 . 9/25/2021
I really love your work but I have to stop here, I just can't take all this "internal monologue". My advice is: show, don't tell.
C.S. Augustoni chapter 16 . 9/25/2021
I like this reflection of how Harry would interact with Lucius. Too many times in fics, this is banalised and both characters suddenly get along. But we forget that Lucius did so many things and you show the true complexity of a Draco/Harry relationship where Lucius is still a factor.
Rosebloom20 chapter 7 . 2/20/2021
I was reading this story and lost it. I have a question. Do you mean to say valcury when you write (I know my spelling may not be great at times), or is this a newly created race? If so, I have no problem with it. I would love to learn more about them. I can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/17/2021
this is awesome! I love the way you write it makes me see it like a movie, which normally only happens with a Prof. Writer Your that good (if not better) SO YOUR AWESOME KEEP IT UP AND FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS!
Sincerely,

Delilah Ying
Koizumi Scarlet chapter 32 . 1/1/2021
I am so excited to see this updated, I just reread the entire fic because it's so good and I forgot how much I loved it! It's one of the best creature fics I've read and I love how you write Draco, Blaise and Harry together. Their personalities are on point and their interactions are amazing. Super excited to read more and happy new years!
Enchanted Silly chapter 32 . 12/28/2020
omg need new chapter!
Enchanted Silly chapter 32 . 12/28/2020
more! omg can't wait for the next chapter
Salinia chapter 32 . 12/25/2020
Great chapter!
Can't wait to read more!
R chapter 31 . 12/23/2020
It's good to hear from you. {R!}