Reviews for Night Flight
FanOfReading121 chapter 29 . 4/29
I need more! :D Found your story yesterday and devoured it! I love your writing style! Keep up the great work! I am so following this. Until next time...
Krista chapter 29 . 4/29
Wow! Wonderful story! Update soon please, suspense is killing me!
R chapter 29 . 4/14
Hello! Hope you are doing well! It's been a while and as I am winding up my Easter/spring break I thought I would leave a quick message. Take care, (R!)
KioshiUshima chapter 29 . 3/7
Holycrow. I like how Harry's magic took the form of his Patronus. Like, Harry's light and darkness is represented by the same animal. Wicked. Looking forward to more of your work!
JBubbles chapter 29 . 2/15
Wow! This fic keeps surprising me at every turn! The gore was terrible and cruel, but it was well written and a logical and instinctual response from the Harry we all know. Reading Ron dying was awful! As was Alfar's death. But I like how Blaise and Draco are coming to.
LoveNewFantasy chapter 29 . 2/10
Holy shit, *I'm sorry, I'm not usually one to swear* however this time I fully reserve that specific right - in one chapter alone you've made me feel a roller coaster of emotions to the point where I actually had to take a short brake. To remind myself that it wasn't real and to calm the overwhelming emotions coursing through me. If only we actually had calming potions XD But seriously I, I don't even understand how I haven't commented yet - I must have been so emotionally invested that I forgot you could comment. Either that or not fully coherent, it might have been both actually.

I hope you don't mind me babbling, I find I'm still a little jittery from reading the chapter - I swear, reading isn't supposed to leave you feeling as if you've just had an adrenaline rush - which I probably have. Some people say they hate or detest reading and if it wasn't for my love of reading I wouldn't be here. I am so glad you are a writer and that I've read your works, I am in eager await of the next chapter XD

*whew* I must say, this is by the longest comment I have ever written. Ever. *sweat drops* I might have to leave it here before I kill you with my rambling, and then everybody would mob and plot my assassination from taking you away from us...

Well goodbye for now and I dearly hope you continue writing in such flare and style it is a truly wonderful literary work

Yours sincerely,
LoveNewFantasy
Doragonkage chapter 21 . 2/10
Greetings and salutations.

This was a good story to read, until it took a touch too sharp a turn down Stockholm lane for my liking. I wish you keep writing and that the end will be spectacular, but my reading has come to an end.
Sincerely Doragonkage.
atymer chapter 29 . 1/26
This was indeed hair raising and I have many suspicions about the malevolence of Harry's magic. However I will anxiously await what happens next because. thanks to the author's ability to take this beyond the usual cliches, I have no idea what that will be!
Kudos
Amethystnight88 chapter 29 . 1/13
Wow I just started reading this a week ago, I have to tell you I was not expecting the story to be this good. Many of these types of stories I've read the writers have had trouble incorporating things into the story, either rushing and not explain what's going on or just plain bad writing and not thought out. One thing I can't figure out is if this story is to slow or too fast? Thinking about it this is the 28th chapter and its been no more than a week in the story I believe but then looking at everything that's happened. Perhaps its at just the right speed. Anyway I'm looking forward to the next chapter and the completion of the story in the future.
Shasita chapter 29 . 12/26/2014
Thank you so much for this new chapter! Such a great Christmas present! :) (even though calling blood, death and destruction a great Christmas present sounds wrong somehow...)
Congratulations on graduating from university!
Can't wait to read the new chapter! Hopefully they are all okay!
LadyAnnabellaIronBlood chapter 29 . 12/18/2014
Omg update soon please I need to know what happens next
antipodean chapter 29 . 12/16/2014
Wow! I love this story, it's so original!
Booker10 chapter 29 . 12/15/2014
Love it!:)
Padfootette chapter 29 . 12/15/2014
Fantastic chapter I loved it and I can't wait for more please update soon.
blueroseangle23 chapter 29 . 12/14/2014
I look for to more. soon? I love this story.