Reviews for Night Flight
fangirl4eva chapter 27 . 12/12/2014
Hi, this is the second time I've read this. The first time, I was so caught up that I barely appreciated it but this time I actually read it properly and its the best decision I've made! This story is just utterly amazing. I honesty don't know how else to describe it. I'm basically in awe of you, when I read that English wasn't your first language I was 100% shocked! You write so skillfully and beautifully! I really hope you continue this story and if you do, I'll be the first to read it!:)
R chapter 28 . 11/28/2014
Hi,
Haven't heard from you in a while and wanted to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving, even if you don't have Thanksgiving where you live). Hope you're doing well. (R!)
The Sassy Hybrid Rider chapter 28 . 10/31/2014
Oh my.
I like this chapter.
Can't wait for you to update that wicked story!
Baileyboo chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
I love this so much! I can't wait for the next chapter...you leave us with such evil cliffies for months. I do hope this story is not abandoned. It's too brilliant to be left there. Hoping for an update soon!
Guest chapter 28 . 10/8/2014
Please update
Chey chapter 28 . 9/3/2014
I adore this story- it was truly wonderfully written. You have done a fabulous job of creating rich and multidimensional characters. I hope that a new chapter is added soon, I am practically on the edge of my seat waiting, so I hope you don't keep me there long ;)
Courtney chapter 28 . 8/17/2014
Hi! I've been reading this fic for well over a year now, but never really took time to write a review (shame on me). Shame, because this is my favorite story on here...ever. I'm quite obssessed. :) you are a brilliant author and I love how you bring these 3 together in a relatively realistic way. I love that Harry is the submissive partner, but hasn't lost his fire and passion for justice. He remains as cannon as he can while being brought into a slashy threesome. I also like the way you've established Draco and Blaise romance, where they are sensual and loving and loyal and aristocratic little purebloods and... I just have so much love for it all! I also enjoy Blaise and Draco's nosey family; they remain dark and plotting slytherins, but I still find myself rooting for them to get the sticks out of their asses and become...more human at the least. For both their children and future grandchildrens' sake. I like Lucius and hope he doesn't end up on prison. As much as an ass that he is, he has shown that his family is his priority and he truly loves his wife and son (even if the jerk wants Harry bound to his family for his own selfish reasons). I have hope that maybe Harry, (and Draco, and Blaise) can inspire their parents to well...loosen up and care for more than just their own motives. After all, Harry is just so...good and pure and true. I'm rambling though; my apologies. Anyways, I look forward to the next installment of this phenomenal story you have written, and wish you all the best!
P.S. Thank you for not making Ron a complete jerk like most people do. As much as a pig headed snot he can be at times, he has Harry's back in the end. I hope he isn't really dead. You can't be that evil...right? ;)
petites sorcieres chapter 28 . 8/8/2014
LOL Yes I enjoyed this chapter too, just like I enjoyed the whole story. This is a great fanfiction, though I feel so bad for Harry, terribly bad. ;-; Also, yeah lucky you put that note at the end because I would have chase you find you and kill you. Joking. Or not D8

Roooooooooon ;A;

I really love how you wrote Blaise, Harry and Draco relationship. I m glad it didn't changed immediately. I really like the fact that Harry got to share with them some story of that time too( hogwarts. I can just imagine how angry they would feel if they saw his memories through that special pensieve). I m so glad Draco could get access to those memories too so he would know for sure that Harry is happy.

Thank you for this! This fanfiction was awesome
R chapter 28 . 7/20/2014
Hi Sweetie
Haven't heard from you in a while and I just wanted to check on you. How is your mom? It sounded serious, but my husband had liver problems 2 years ago and he's still with me, so I hope she pulled through too.
I've been quiet this summer because my daughter is half way through her 6 weeks in S. Korea and my mind has been preoccupied with her. She's having a great time, and I'm doing better than I thought I would as long as she's not on a plane and the rest of the world is behaving itself. The plane shot down last week had me very upset until I looked on a map and saw how far that part of Russia was from her location.
So I still haven't forgot, I've just been distracted. Take care and best wished to you and all of yours. (R!)
MissRose727 chapter 28 . 6/20/2014
Intense, thrilling, difficult to read at times and a brilliant. I really hope the next chapter has some lighter parts to it. Too much angst is depressing and leaves us not wanting to continue. Not there yet! Desperately want the next chapter! Write quickly!
ThomasNealy chapter 28 . 6/16/2014
I hate cliffhangers with a passion. especially when said cliffhanger is still not resolved all most a month latter. I don't understand why authors on the web find it funny or cute either. Majority of the readers don't like it and yet people still do it.
ThomasNealy chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
This story is starting to seem more and more like a non-con story. the whole mate with us or die thing is rape no mater how you dress it up.
Zalibeeth chapter 28 . 6/8/2014
Oh My Gosh! Holy Freaking Cow! So much... and poor Harry and Hermione...Although, your end note makes me think the blow didn't kill Ron or the two aren't really his friends as much as body doubles or something. I'm just guessing and wishing at this point. So we have rescues coming from two points and Harry's pretty much snapped...I'm so psyched for the next chapter!
Iwa Shinju chapter 28 . 5/27/2014
I'm happy to have found this story. While the changes in the relationship between the protagonists are happening rather quickly, they're nevertheless more smooth than in most creature-stories. I especially like how you show the instincts as strong, at times overwhelming, but at the end controllable. Too often the authors reduce the characters to mindless animals reacting on instinct only. I'm curious how you're going to continue the plot.
blackbloodywolf chapter 28 . 5/23/2014