Reviews for Night Flight
TheBlueMenance chapter 5 . 12/23/2020
Both Draco and Blaise are such prats. I really don't know how the author is going to make this a romance when everything they do is exactly the wrong thing. They are condescending, highhanded arseholes who completely lack any empathy.
EmiloDfirst chapter 31 . 11/17/2020
Gah,this was beautiful. I wish you all the best author-san.
Simply Hated chapter 31 . 11/9/2020
I am so happy to have this story back. I just read the whole thing again, and fell in love all over. Fantastic stuff.
Enchanted Silly chapter 31 . 11/4/2020
thanks for the update... please update soon
mrab52811 chapter 1 . 11/2/2020
I accept your reasoning behind the separation of the twins I find that a true travesty and besides dobby that was one my least favorite deaths.
Pyrdiu Lefquo chapter 31 . 11/1/2020
Hey. I'm glad to see you're back. I understand how sometimes triggering content can affect you unexpectedly, and I think you're very brave for seeking help.

As for the story; another fantastic chapter, and I look forward to seeing more from you.

Stay strong, think healthy thoughts.
AFLlover chapter 30 . 11/1/2020
why did you write chap 30?
littlesprout chapter 31 . 11/1/2020
Thank you for taking care of yourself.
Me4Ever999 chapter 31 . 10/31/2020
I'm very sorry that you went through that pain and I know it couldn't have been easy, I'm glad you're feeling better! Getting a notification for this fic was a pleasant surprise and this chapter did not disappoint, I'm happy you decided to pick it back up. I hope you continue to do well and I'm excited for the next chapter!
Chaser11 chapter 31 . 10/31/2020
WOOOOOW, its still alive...hope you are better now and continue this marvelous story...Im going to reread it now
xxnarufanxx chapter 31 . 10/30/2020
Welcome Back! I am glad you're feeling better! Thank you for this nice chapter
Hatake Tsughi chapter 31 . 10/29/2020
Wow welcome back! Thanks for the new chapter
Angelic Phoenix chapter 31 . 10/29/2020
I'm so glad you're doing better and took time for yourself to heal! I did a quick skim your story to remind myself about what's going on, it's been a while since I read Night Flight, and it reminded me of how interesting I find your story line. I think it's one of the more well written, realistic creature stories in the fandom and I'm looking forward to seeing how Harry reconciles with himself and the interactions between Blaise, Harry and Draco after the whole Lanai mess.
Pyrdiu Lefquo chapter 30 . 10/22/2020
I hope you pick this back up eventually.
P. A. Cage chapter 30 . 7/26/2020
I'm so scared you've abandoned this story, but this is my favorite pairing and quite possibly one of the best Harry Potter stories ever read. I am absolutely dying to read more.
779 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »