Reviews for Night Flight
edwardandbellandjacoblover chapter 30 . 1/29/2020
Update again soon I want more
Yuzuru Lazur chapter 1 . 11/1/2019
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 30 . 1/26/2019
This is amazing! I hope you update again soon!
Lizzie's last night chapter 30 . 1/17/2019
Your story was extremely unique. You took it to very fluffy places at times which was very well written, but you took it to very dark places with and achieved
the same effect which is not a common talent. Your attention to detail, whether it was to the surroundings or to a character's inward reflection, was commendable too. The characters remained consistent, which was really impressive as well. The only thing I am unhappy about is that this story probably won't be finished. Thank you for sharing this with us, I'm I got to experience it.
darkpheonix31 chapter 18 . 11/4/2018
This is an interesting story. I like that you've written Harry as a strong character and not completely ruled by his instincts. I hate these type of stories where the characters hate each other one minute but their 'magical bond' turns everything to love. Though to be honest I do think Harry's turn around is still abrupt unless it truly is a form of Stockholm's Syndrome. Its true that neither Draco or Blaise have hurt him but he could have the laws changed about his independence and the mating rituals without demonizing the two of them. In fact he could have the two of them state that they themselves don't support forcing archaic traditions onto a submissive and want the laws repealed so if there are further submissives down the line they don't have to fear being mistreated.
Vash209 chapter 24 . 10/29/2018
I really liked your story. But this chapter was so irritating to read that I just lost all interest. Sorry.
Chinchinberry chapter 1 . 10/14/2018
I could cry rn because I read this fic over the last few days and it’s just awesome and I can’t handle that it doesn’t have an ending! Is there any chance that it it updated again?
Sir Ahh2 chapter 1 . 5/9/2018
This story is rather fascinating I appreciate that you are not making them fall head over heels for each other. They have history it has to be worked through before that happens.
shadow warriors chapter 22 . 4/17/2018
THAT FUCKING PIECE OF SHINY SHIT FROM A DEAMETOR. OH HE MUST SUFFER THINGS WORSE THAN CRUCIO.
shadow warriors chapter 16 . 4/16/2018
Adler should have shut his goddamn mouth.
Hello chapter 30 . 1/10/2018
This story is so good! Great Writing! :)
I wanted to ask if you have abandoned this story? It seems it will be two years since you posted last :0
If you have no intention of continuing you should put a note up letting your readers know :)
R chapter 30 . 12/26/2017
MERRY CHRISTMAS! It's been a while, but I wanted to send greetings to my favorite writers. Best wishes for a Happy New year too! (R!)
Guest chapter 14 . 11/2/2017
To ploddy. To much introspection. Every line of dialogue or moment of action is followed by paragraphs of introspection. Honestly I feel it suffocates the story. Show don’t tell.
Siebenschlaefer chapter 30 . 10/16/2017
I like your story and would love to see it finished. So i am looking forward to an update.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/6/2017
Finish this story please!
779 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »