Reviews for Night Flight
CeilingFan chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
ROFL. Oh bless you for that ending - and for a magical creature introduction far more interesting than the "blah blah mpreg" standard.
LadyArtemis112 chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Omg I love it! I can't wait for the next update! And for all three of them to make some babies! ;)
LadyArtemis112 chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
KyuubiChild717 chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
go Harry!
an angel's whisper chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
I love it already

can't wait to read the next chapter
mumimeanjudy chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Very interesting! I love stories where the Weasleys are thwarted in their (however well-meaning) plans to control the rest of Harry's life rather as Dumbledore controlled the first part of it. Looking forward to more.
Obsessed362 chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
It is very frustrating to read this story in installments. I can't wait to know what happens, and almost wish I hadn't found this story at the beginning. Your descriptions of Harry's new form are beautiful. I hope that Draco and Blaise will be good to him. I really hate the thought of an unhappy, truly submissive Harry. I like him to kick-ass. Hope for more soon!
petit-dragon 50 chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Dray Blaize e in che modo contribuire ad attrarre Harry?
TeaAndCrumpetsIfYouPlease chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Lucius is not one to pass up an opportunity such as this... smart man! ;D

(Well, and Blaise's mother haha)

I'm all excited for them to go to 's and see Harry~!

Update when you can~! :D
Elektra107 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I like it! Please do continue.
TeaAndCrumpetsIfYouPlease chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
O_O

You -have- to continue! (Please? ;u;)

The cliff-hanger is too steep! And this is labeled as Draco/Harry/Blaise! My inner D/H/B-fangirl will be so sad if you don't update... Q_Q

lol
neverfall16 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
interesting start, hope to see more soon!
Obsessed362 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
You should continue. I can't wait to see where you are going with this. I hope you're not too busy because I am all anticipation.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 4/22/2012