Reviews for Ercassiel
Leggy's Girl chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
This is a great story so far! I like the names that you came up with!
The-Girl-Who-Fangirled chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
I love this story! Keep up the good work!
ObsessedwReading chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
AW! Ercassiel has a crush on Legolas! :D :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Good job on this. :) Will Legolas and Ercassiel get together? I think they'd be cute together. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Good job on this. I can't wait to see what happens next.
:D :)
w a s t e d d r e a m chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
I like it so far (:
HiddenElf-Bookworm chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
It's Saruman, not Sauroman. I think the whole Legolas/Ercassiel thing is going too fast. Could you try and take it a little slower?
Glory Bee chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
I think in your flashback part you meant a few days earlier and not a few hours earlier.
MoonyPadfootProngs14 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This is fair, but they weren't heading to Lothlorien. They didn't even know they were going to go there until Gandalf fell in Moria. And what about Hollin? With the Crebain? And Caradhas? Still, your story line is pretty good, but could you maybe stop doing run on sentences, and other such grammar mistakes? It would improve the story a lot.
Chichi4mangaHero chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
o.o update please :D
The-handprint-onthe-window chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
I LOVE IT!
Spirited Mare chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I like your story so far. Be careful you don't stray into the realm of the mary-sue, though. Ercassiel's physical appearance seems to be flawless, and although she's an elf, they do have their flaws. Never the less, a good opening chapter, and an intriguing idea.
DORK DOG chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
Nice job, but a little too fast paced for my liking. But please keep it up! Pm me!
bluevamp chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Keep going! Please!
Scylla's revenge chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This is a good start to your story :) I like Ercassiel and can't wait to see what happens to her next!

Two things, though:

first off, I'd be careful in describing her so that she isn't too perfect. You don't want a Mary-Sue on your hands, although I understand that as an elf she should naturally be pretty, strong, etc.

Second, be nice to Boromir, for my sake! Writers always interpret him as mean, rude, narrow-minded, or whatever, and I can tell from this chapter you might be planning to do that too. Don't make him the antagonist; he's a good person when it comes down to it!

Again, good job with your first chapter :)
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »