Reviews for A New Universe
Berry chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Wow, just wow. This is so utterly flaweless that I have no words. Brava!

It may be greedy (since this can totally stand alone) but I would love to see a sequel where Audrey/Cooper continue to navigate their relationship while dealing with Earl. In any case thank you for sharing.
Susan in Colorado chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Superbly done! Each argument Dale and Audrey made was expertly thought out and completely in characater. Audrey was extremely intelligent and intuitive and Dale was the only person to ever recognize that. Which is why he talked to her as an equal from the very beginning.

I too, was very disappointed by the change in storyline from Audrey as potential/probable love interest into just a friend. But that was all Kyle's doing, and Lynch went with it.

You are right about the probable direction of Audrey mounting a rescue mission and saving him back. They were partners from "four years ago" and will be for eternity.

Dale and Audrey Forever.
KikiD chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This was a beautiful story. I actually cried a little reading it. I really hope you write more Cooper/Audrey drama in the future!
MargotTenser chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Thank you so much for sharing this. I think this is scene is a lot of Audrey/Cooper lovers' fantasy-scene, so it was brave to tackle it. And you did it really really well. I liked seeing Audrey being courageous in such an in-character way - seeing into Cooper's heart and really getting at his motivations - pushing him. This wasn't as simple as Cooper-saving-Audrey or the opposite and it showed how deep their connection really is. I loved it! :)
Ronnie Rocket chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
The Twin Peaks fandom has gained such a talent with your arrival! Seriously, over the past few months, you've worked tirelessly to revive this page, and your stories have provided endless amusement to both of us. Now, we know you usually write humor fics, but this was above and beyond; a true character study, if we've ever seen one! The entire way through, we were smiling like idiots because, in a way we had previously thought impossible, you outlined every last one of our feelings about the Cooper/Audrey relationship. The indecision, the confusion, the back and forth - it was all there, which is quite impressive, considering most authors skip right over that phase and dive right into the 'OMG, we're soulmates!' phase. Also, like the super fan you so clearly are, you took time to explore all the shades and complexities that make Cooper and Audrey distinct characters. Overall, just an excellent piece of work. From every standpoint, this is a beautifully-written story, one that we will be happy to return to time and time again.

P.S. We're so very honored to have been a help. As writers, we don't always get to post as often as we'd like, but assisting an author as talented as yourself is something else entirely, and it fills us with such a sense of accomplishment and pride, because everything you churn out is wonderful. So, thank you so much for 1) writing this amazing story and 2) posting the kindest, most flattering A/N we've ever read. To be recognized in a piece of yours is truly an honor. Keep up the amazing work!