Reviews for Identical
scarletluvzanime chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
I'm liking the story so far, but this isn't going to end up as PruCan is it? I was really hoping on AmeCan.
Crazy4Reading chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
Y0ur-Mus3 chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
Gah...Many apologies but I really have to say this.

Your story is very good! It is very well-written, your description or summary really reeled me to read the contents and I must say I loved the contents! But one thing, you keep on re-writing the same event but in different point of views. To readers that can make them get bored of the story (no matter how good it is and how brilliantly worded it is like your story) so I suggest you try and avoid that. Also writing like that sort of stalls everything when the reader really wants to know what happens next. So yeah...
I hope I didn't offend you ; Your a really brilliant writer! Keep it up! Ciao Gulay! 3 and Happy Writings!
xxicexxlostsoul chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
xD I love Gilbert, he's so ... Awesome! xD
Poor Mattie though xD but at least he' made a new friend.
Oniongrass chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
Prussia. That's really all I can say for this chapter, very Prussia. I like your explanation for him being called Birdie, btw. If you do PruCan in my AmeCan story though...*shakes fist* I will not be please in any way.
yazzy-chan chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
LOL oh Gilbert :D
Awesome
Seqka711 chapter 9 . 8/27/2012
Well I like updates! But I don't really have any suggestions for Dare or Dare, so...
Maybe Alfred should spend next chapter avoiding Mattie?
"Hey Mattie! L-let's play... err... HIDE AND SEEK! Here you count! Okay, 321 gooo!" *runs away*.
Oniongrass chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
I see FrUk on the horizon...I liked this chapter, Francis was fun Also, it would be awesome if you went back and edited chapter 1, it did get a bit repetitious after a while.
Lacelottie chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
Ohmygodilovethisstory.
That's all c: 3
MellyMonster chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
Despite the slightly confusing chapter setup and repeating I really enjoyed reading this, the story seems interesting and I'm curious to see how it will progress. It's pretty awesome :)
Seqka711 chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
Hahaha! This story is funny! Please continue!
I like the reaction Matthew had when he asked if Alfred's birthday was on July 1st. Especially the unluckiest mother in the world thing. Because if that was true I think she would've died. Or wanted to die.
xXIceXxShatteredXx chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
Ah! I love this! So curious as to what is happening xD I can't wait to read more! Hope you update soon!
Oniongrass chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
Relax Alfred, you should have figured out by now that in these type of fanfics EVERYBODY'S GAY. Yes, including your brother. I like how everybody keeps on going OMG THEY'RE TWINS! It's amusing :)
Crysagi-Chan chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
I like this story :3 it's funny to read SD
Oniongrass chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
You're right, Al and Matt do make for very cute interactions!XD I like that (so for) in the second chapter you've made the different POVs move them plot forward because, no offense, after 4 POVs of exactly the same event, it all becomes a little the same. But now there is plot move movement and it is adorable so far!