Reviews for Broken Toy
Pls make this into a multi chapter if you please! :))) I so love RidleyxLink 3
skylaeatpie chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I love it! Its awesomeness! And I would have to RidleyxLink is my fave too.
Vi chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I'm in a serious fragil state because of this omg you need to keep writing about them!
amazing07 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I really need more Ridley and Link in my life.
JasperWhitlockHale1863 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Wow, that's so sweet! Link/Rid are my third favorite couple out of any series, and my first favorite out of Beautiful Creatures, and this was incredibly perfect! I've seen some people on Tumblr call them Lindley, if you're still wondereing
kmc995 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I agree - why ISN'T this series more popular? I honestly thought there would be more than 59 stories based on this series...

Love this though - I love Link and Ridle. The angst gets to me though and this portrays their dilemma perfectly

Krista
pepete55 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Hi !

I really love your story !
Ridley is my favorite female character, Link is my favorite male character and they are my favorite couple.
I love Ridley and Link more than Ethan and Lena too so I really like the fact you focus on them in your story. This little moment in Link's head is really good and you have perfectly written what he could think, I had no problem recognizing him, you have totally respected his character. In one word it's perfect !

As I really love your story I was wondering if you would let me translate it into French (which is my mother tongue) so more people could read it and understand it (the lack of French fanfiction for The Caster Chronicles is even bigger than the one of English fanfiction).

Of course I would make it clear that it's only a translation and that it's YOUR fanfiction and I could send you the reviews translated into English. But if you don't want to, there's no problem.

Thank you for sharing this story with us, it was really a pleasure to read it, I hope I could read more stories from you soon !

Sorry for the long review.

Have a nice day !
Peace.Love.Deanna chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I absolutely adore this 3 You're so right, there needs to be more fanfiction and a slightly bigger fanbase on this series! Ridley/Link are my definite favorite couple of the series (and while I'm not quite done yet with Beautiful Chaos, I'm really liking Liv/John as a close seconds ;D), and this is beautifully written. Let me know if you write any more CC stuff 3