Reviews for Of Coffee and Throw Pillows
Chris7594 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This was fun. I have read this three times and laughed throughout each time. And I have never been pregnant and hate coffee. :) Hope you decide to continue.
DANI OTH chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
GREAT ONE!
LOVED THE TAUNTING! LOL LOL LOL
KEEP THEM COMING
Carla chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Awww this is the cutest thing ever.
A Different Type Of Flower chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
very funny and cute
dancer4life5 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This is great! This is really sweet. I hope you continue with the series.
UnDefineMe chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This was the cutest thing! Love polivia fluff. more please
Dixiegirl256 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Oh, bravo! I love smart ass Bishop, and BAMF Olivia, even pregnant. Hope we'll see more of them!
doctors gal1792 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
So cute. ugh. They are so precious.
angellcakes23 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
aww haha! peter is such a tease! i'd do anything to see olivia pregnant! but I'm sure we won't see that :(
Elialys chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
*sighs* *BIG HAPPY SIGH* Honey, I just finished working on my own post 4x19 fic, and let's just say that it's as depressing as yours is lovingly happy, so this felt like the most wonderful breath of fresh air :') Remember when I told you that future!Married!PO were my favorite? Add a pregnant!Olivia to the mix and I'm OTP heaven.

And as usual, it was so amazingly in character, the way he teases her endlessly and she's mad and yet she cannot resist him omg perfect. This put the biggest smile on my face, and I even laughed very loudly at some lines ("Clearly you don't have a problem with my cockiness." OMFG LKSDFKLSFD). And you wrote this in 20 minutes. Like Olivia with Peter, I might hate you if I didn't love you and fangirl over you so much xD

You must definitely write more. I can get addicted to this, oh yes. You are wonderful, and so is your writing. THANK YOU.

*Elialys*