Reviews for I'm not a kid anymore
pauladperez chapter 4 . 2/26
Hi, I don't know if you're still around. I just wanted o ask whether you stopped writing or just posted the continuation somewhere else. I read this fanfic years ago and I really liked it, you're an amazing writer. So yeah, um, can I find this anywhere?
Please update this story! I've been waiting forever! :)
Serefonia chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
I love the way you put things together and their personalities, but the only thing I am a bit irked about is grammar and the long paragraphs. Try putting the dialog on separate lines... like new paragraphs , and giving less long paragraphs. Some readers (me) would usually skip the paragraphs if there are too many of them. These are just some of the tips I wanted to share.
Other than that, the story is splendid Update soon!

MelodyofNature
Amu4ever chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
Hmmm...yeah, it is pretty annoying that they limited contend, but there are ways to avoid going against the rules.

For example -like you mentioned - posting it on another side. Or posting the Story without explicit stuff here and put a sign on the places, where you left stuff out. So, that we know whih part we have to look up on another side to be able to read the whole Story.

Also I would recommend AO3 as a Website to post it. While it allows adult Content like adultfanfiction it has a better structure. It also has a steadily growing member Count since more and more People post either just their explicit stories, all their stories, or just a copy of all there stories on AO3 to avoid getting Content deleted by .

At the Moment you still have to ask for an Invitation code, but it is easy enough to get one. Just go on the AO3 Website and you will know what to do in a Flash. Oh and AO3 is also a solely fan-ru and fan-oriented site meaning there is no advirtisment at all!

Oh and they also appricate user suggestions an comments very much! It feels like they are really caring about the usurs. So, if you still want to post your Story on another site, please choose AO3! I am a registered member there too and I had no dramatic Problems so far. And the issues I reportat were really taken into consideration and I got a well thought-through reply for each of my suggestions/comments/Problem reports.

Please tell me, if you decide to Switch Website or whatever you decide to do to Keep your great Story going!

Regards

Your faithful Reader :)
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
Hehe...you did amazing work! And that was a great cliff-hanger at the end. With the perfect amount of forebodding included :)
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Awww...it's so cute while still being heart-wrenching. You managed to transmit Feelings pretty good.

Gratulation for writing such a good start for your Story! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
Update please!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Still waiting for you to continue with this story its beautiful !
Kurodekira chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
Please update
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
Will the two chapters be the end of the story, or will there be more? The shower scene was quite good - Tsuna's little seduction xD Hope you update soon :)
Aki Sou chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
Its been more than a year and I still cant wait for another chapter! XO when will u come back! :(((
Tosurviveistokill chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
Plz update sooner rather than later! I luv this story!3
DragonSlayer412 chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
Ermergerd person. This is amazing. Please continue writing.
punkneeter chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
I just started reading it an I'm already (0.0). And that \(._. \) this fanfiction is (/._. )/ amazing. I can't wait for the next chapters. I mean I will wait for it but you know what I mean .-. And I love how you make it son LONG
-(._.)-. It takes a little more than an hour to just read one chapter, that or I'm just a really slow reader. I also have some questions for you
(._. )
Like does Tsuna mom know about the mafia, or what going on?
And why does mukoro give Tsuna pet names?
An if you are going to just like move the story to Adultfanfiction or just the scenes?
And I think that's it. And I'm not really sure on how to use that well so if you can like answer my question through email ( ).
lovingmukuro chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
Its amazing I love it the whole thing. Its really funny how Tsuna starts secretly teaing reborn, when he finds out about him having feelings for him, after listening to him pleasuring himself in the shower. I actually thought that reborn was going to get a hard one in front of Tsuna. Hope the next chapter is up soon. (I hope u do well in your exams)