Reviews for I'm not a kid anymore
SoCal.NEH chapter 4 . 12/31/2015
Please update
cj chapter 4 . 11/20/2015
Please update! This is one of the best written R27 Fics I've found.
YukiOwO chapter 4 . 9/21/2015
really... u dropped this story or something ?plus update soon... that was one hell of an cliffhanger
zorchide chapter 4 . 8/19/2015
Ouiiiiiiiiiin! When thé next chapter... This fic is so good.
sarahgri99 chapter 4 . 6/29/2015
Plz update its been over two yearsss
pauladperez chapter 4 . 2/26/2015
Hi, I don't know if you're still around. I just wanted o ask whether you stopped writing or just posted the continuation somewhere else. I read this fanfic years ago and I really liked it, you're an amazing writer. So yeah, um, can I find this anywhere?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Please update this story! I've been waiting forever! :)
Serefonia chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
I love the way you put things together and their personalities, but the only thing I am a bit irked about is grammar and the long paragraphs. Try putting the dialog on separate lines... like new paragraphs , and giving less long paragraphs. Some readers (me) would usually skip the paragraphs if there are too many of them. These are just some of the tips I wanted to share.
Other than that, the story is splendid Update soon!

Amu4ever chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
Hmmm...yeah, it is pretty annoying that they limited contend, but there are ways to avoid going against the rules.

For example -like you mentioned - posting it on another side. Or posting the Story without explicit stuff here and put a sign on the places, where you left stuff out. So, that we know whih part we have to look up on another side to be able to read the whole Story.

Also I would recommend AO3 as a Website to post it. While it allows adult Content like adultfanfiction it has a better structure. It also has a steadily growing member Count since more and more People post either just their explicit stories, all their stories, or just a copy of all there stories on AO3 to avoid getting Content deleted by .

At the Moment you still have to ask for an Invitation code, but it is easy enough to get one. Just go on the AO3 Website and you will know what to do in a Flash. Oh and AO3 is also a solely fan-ru and fan-oriented site meaning there is no advirtisment at all!

Oh and they also appricate user suggestions an comments very much! It feels like they are really caring about the usurs. So, if you still want to post your Story on another site, please choose AO3! I am a registered member there too and I had no dramatic Problems so far. And the issues I reportat were really taken into consideration and I got a well thought-through reply for each of my suggestions/comments/Problem reports.

Please tell me, if you decide to Switch Website or whatever you decide to do to Keep your great Story going!

Your faithful Reader :)
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 10/27/2014 did amazing work! And that was a great cliff-hanger at the end. With the perfect amount of forebodding included :)
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 10/26/2014's so cute while still being heart-wrenching. You managed to transmit Feelings pretty good.

Gratulation for writing such a good start for your Story! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
Update please!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Still waiting for you to continue with this story its beautiful !
Kurodekira chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
Please update
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
Will the two chapters be the end of the story, or will there be more? The shower scene was quite good - Tsuna's little seduction xD Hope you update soon :)